"CHARACTER "

PRESENTING-

"KIM ROWLET"

The great mafia king of South Korea, known for his honesty and wise decisions, he loves jungkook alot, he killed his 1st wife because his wife didn't accepted jungkook as their child as he was adopted, he married his 2nd wife with whom he has a boy named taehyung, his 2nd wife doesn't like jungkook at all, she manipulate her husband and son against jungkook but taehyung never listened to his mother and always supported jungkook and from that manupulation his father hates jungkook.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

The adopted child of Mr. Kim, known for his boxing and mastermind plans, works as a psycho killer in his father's office Psycho killer post is one stage lower from being the king of mafia, he have a girlfriend named park adeline, he loves his step brother tae and he hate his step father alot, because of his cruel and rude behavior and he always make him feel alone, his girlfriend will help him in legal issues, he shares every plan with taehyung and he's fighting against his father to be the next mafia king.

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

The real child of Mr. Kim and his 2nd wife, known as the Junior mafia king, and the devil for a country, he has a girlfriend named stella cartney, did a lot of unwanted kills, he has arrogant behavior and behave rude with everyone even with his family and girlfriend, but except jungkook because he loves him alot, he is very much determined to kill his father and help his brother to be the next mafia king.

"PARK ADELINE"

Only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park, she has a nice and attractive personality, and has a good behavior, she's a woman of her words, she's very focused in her career, she doesn't have any weakness, she's studying criminal law in South Korea, in future she'll also do her job in South Korea and soon she'll become a criminal lawyer.

"STELLA CARTNEY"

Only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Cartney, she's a London girl, who left her family for taehyung and lives in his farm house with her male dog Maxy, a breed of Tibetan mastiff, she works in taehyung's father's office as plan maker and drug dealer, she's a mastermind, she's very efficient in shooting skills as taehyung is not good in planning, his girlfriend is behind his every plan against his father she supported her boyfriend against his father , she wants his father dead and be the wife of taehyung, and take all his wealth. Though she didn't know that taehyung wants to make his brother the next mafia king.