Part 4 Artistic Intentions.

Artistic Tendencies

A Gay Sex Flash Fiction Story

By

Chris M Richards

A note: Not all flash fiction stories are capped at 750 words and some are shorter than 500 words. I have read a flash story that was only 2 sentences long. This part of The Gay Sex Flash Fiction Story is 1500 words. Enjoy "Artistic Intentions".

"Artistic intentions"

So what are you working on so intently? Damion startled me. I shut my sketchbook just in time before he could see what I had been drawing.

Come on, show me, please I love your art. You're a bloody master with the way you use colors. I've never really seen anything like it before. He was been genuine but yet lent over me in an attempt to steal my collection of sketches and drawings.

Just a couple of male forms, naked of course. They are very graphic. I advised my housemate.

What do you mean graphic? he raised a curious eyebrow.

My pictures are of cocks ok! I snapped a little as I blushed.

Cocks? I thought you like boobs and pussy, girls he said before he stuck out his tongue.

I do like girls; I was just looking to express and create images of masculinity. I felt even more blushed as I confirmed my heterosexuality by telling a lie. I was still Narnia Deep in the closet.

Well, are you going to show me? They are just drawings. Remember I've seen your cock before! I was a little shocked.

When have you seen my dick? I was anxious to know.

Does not matter he burst out laughing at me. So let me have a look or I'll go through your room when you're at work! He was an Aussie Larrikin with a pirate smile.

I took a moment to look at his face, really observing Damion's features. He was handsome, especially his greenish-brown eyes and freshly shaved head.

And you say you're straight. I thought you liked tits and pussy, you know, girls! I teased him. We both burst out laughing.

I just want to see, call me curious, and open-minded. He smirked showing off his perfect teeth.

I'll just call you curious or quietly gay I continued with my side-splitting laughter.

Shut up, bitch! he snapped and pretended to be mad, but it was one of those days where we were going to laugh at everything.

You want to see my cocks don't you, Damion. Or perhaps you only want to see one dick, the one between my legs? What do we call other guys that like or admire cocks Damion? Gay, ooooh, I had not spoken or acted this immaturely in years. Tears started to overflow from my eyes I was laughing that hard.

You decided to draw them why? he turned the cards back on me.

So I understand male anatomy as well as female anatomy. I gave him my smart-arse smile to disguise my secret.

Dick or beaver, drawing them is the only way you'll get an action! Damion teased me back.

I never heard you bring anyone home on the weekends. I challenged his joke.

Like you've ever seen another person's bits and pieces, he tried his best to make me sound unfuckable, but it was failing to work. He looked a little frustrated.

Besides I see your dick nearly every other day! I nullified his argument. I knew he was proud of his oversized cock, and it was also one of his favorite subjects of conversation With ith his mates in the Army. He did not have the balls to chat with the decent girls in our neighborhood or on the cub scene.

It's a good-looking penis don't you think? he had heard the answer to this many times before. It did not worry him that I got such a regular view of his big, smooth circumcised cock, maybe he meant to reveal himself to me. Trying to ignite my interest in his manhood, hence ignite my interest in me.

How did he know I wanted that huge python he was packing, not only to suck on but to be smashed by, fucked senseless!

It's a hot Friday night he should have gone out to discuss his cock with a nice group of club rats that even in winter were not much more than bras and panties.

You admitted to seeing mine first, when? It bugged me that I had no idea how he had seen my cock. His was gigantic. I hope he thought my dick made the grade as far as good-looking dicks went.

We had gone from pussy to penis quickly. That's all we became interested in discussing, our cocks and how they compared. It hit me then I preferred the conversation more. It was somehow getting me aroused.

Damion only wore two different outfits. Satin Boxer shorts that were that short on him his dick was always popping out of one of the legs if he sat in any manner, or he would fall through the flimsy fastened fly of his also over-tight underwear. His other outfit was his Army uniform. I'd happily take myself to bed for the night and wank over the godfather of large cocks, well above community averages, but Damion had other ideas. He was much bolder than I was.

So? When did you get an eyeful of my cock? I did not care. I just hopped when it had not been while I was cold causing shrinkage. In the cold, my foreskin looks like the tip of an elephant's trunk.

Three mornings ago when the Am. Temperatures were low enough for the hot water running over your awesome body, you ripped due, you almost have an eight-pack he remarked casually and without shame.

What were you doing in there while I was in the shower? Damion was correct the steam in the air was thick and under the running water I did not hear him enter the bathroom. Then it hit me. In my shower that morning I had masturbated and for Damion to have seen my almost eight-pack meant that while I was pleasuring myself before work, I had to have faced him. How could he see me through the warm mist and not the other way around?

So you saw what I was doing in there then? The shower was just glass panels, see threw glass panels!

Yep. I did not want Fred (Fred was the name he had given his dick) to feel left out so as I was naked too, I just sat on the toilet and jerked along with you. I mirrored your every move. It was like your hand was an exercise instructor for the mind. You have some great wanking methods.

Is high testosterone enough for a man to abort his perceived sexuality and just fill any hole?

Fred has just given me an idea. We can talk about our dicks, or we can do something with them. Damion pointed out, I knew this was leading to something, I think he was promoting his cock so I would get turned on (his little plan was working. I was beginning to leak precum!

My heart began to race. I knew he knew that I was not a lady's man like him, I was Gay. I trusted Damion with my life but if indeed he knew I was gay I felt vulnerable and under his control. They say knowledge of those around you can become a dangerous power. He had yet to let me down, why would he now?

what's Freds Grande's idea for the two of us? I was hoping Fred was after a blow job myself. If he was trying to get me to do it with words, he was just wasting his time. I was already his, n

That I get naked and let Fred out for some fresh air. He suggested as he began to peel off his tight boxer shorts. His dick was so large it dwarfed his larger-than-average balls. He had a very small patch of Blakey-brown pubic hair above his cock. His ball sack had been shaved clean. This was an opportunity I did not want to pass up artistically as it is not everyday life model will pose for free.

I could appreciate his entire form as I drew rough guidelines of his body before I washed in the foundation layer of oils and color. We did not speak for at least an hour, nor did Damion move. Not one single mussel. Every time I looked at him for reference my dick began to grow larger and larger.

This was not just an artist's freedom it was also a very erotic situation. I had no idea where it was going to lead us so I blindly followed with an open mind, happy to please him if it should be asked of me. At that point I just thought he was being extra nice to me, throwing me a boner (oh how I love puns!), to let me know he approved of my homosexuality and his naked body and cock were in a way a coming out surprise, or was he also feel the sexual tension building for between my legs and the air. My loose shorts did nothing as far as hiding my throbbing erection

The End.