Introduction

AMARA MARGRAVE DOES NOT CARE. She doesn't care that she is dyslexic and ADHD. She doesn't care that she never knew her mother. She doesn't care that her father is currently ignoring her to spend time with his new girlfriend Lania. She doesn't care that people think she is weird and dark. She doesn't care that she can sense liars and people who break promises. She doesn't care that all her life she has seen things straight out of myths. She just doesn't care.

Oh, but she does. Amara Margrave cares, but when no one else cares, you learn to close off and put up an air of carelessness. Amara does the same. Behind her I-don't-care persona is a young girl forced to mature too early. A girl who does care, who cares so much. A girl who just wants to fit in. Unfortunately, Amara has never fit in. Not in her hometown of Palm Beach, Florida. Not at school. Not even with her father at home. So, Amara naturally does what people do in a situation like this. She closes off herself and fortifies her heart. Now, Amara Margrave does not care.

PERCY JACKSON HAS NEVER FIT IN. Percy has been forced to move from school to school, always managing to get expelled after a short amount of time. He is ADHD, dyslexic, and sees things that he shouldn't. Percy has never made any friends, people seem to think he is weird and crazy because he sees things he shouldn't. Other than when he is with his mother, Percy never fits in. After finally making friends with a boy named Grover, Percy feels that maybe he will fit in, only to realize that life isn't fair and that he is a demigod and in danger.

Now, Percy is forced to make a journey to a place he doesn't even want to go to, some place called Camp Half-Blood. The only place for special people like him, apparently. Running into the Minotaur and then a god, Percy is forced to realize that this is now his new normal.

What will happen when these two collide and meet one another? Read in Eternal Promises.

COMING SOON

Till then, any guesses for Amara's parentage? See you all hopefully very soon! - Aria