Chapter 6

Danny groaned as he biked down the trail. It had gotten way easier to do this now, even though he's only been training for a few days. 

On his way to the next gym, he's fought a whooping total of 9 trainers, and dozens of Pokémon. He didn't think the way would be so populated with Pokémon and strong trainers, but none the less he and his Totodile defeated them all the same. 

Sadly, the hair dye wasn't any of the temporary stuff, meaning who ever did it had put some sort of chemical in his hair to make it consistently spikey and even died it with actual hair dye. He didn't even know what they did to his nail to make them black. 

Soon they were in the next city, a step even closer to finally achieving his and his friend's life long dream of becoming the best trainers.. but the longer he does this, the more he feels like something is wrong... it hurts at night. 

 It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts-

Suddenly he felt a tug at his leg, his Totodile looking up at him with an almost worried expression.

Danny: "I-I'm okay Todo." he said, forcing  smile, "Let's just start training."

. . .

=================
Totodile??? - Lv. 31 - Gender: +%*$&%
Type: Water, $(*)
Species: Big Jaw Pokémon, Ex$(##&$
Moves : Ice Fang, Crunch, Water-Gun, Mud-Slap
================

Danny, let out a small sigh as he saw the state of his Totodile. It was hurt, badly. Most of the Pokémon in the area were electric types, meaning that most of their moves were super effective against Totodile. 

Danny then let out another sigh before he crouched down in front of his Totodile. 

Danny: "Todo," he said, "I don't.. I don't think well be able to do this with just the two of us." 

Totodile then gave what Danny guessed was a shocked look. 

Danny: " I know that you wanted to conquer the gyms with just the two of us, but I don't think it's possible. The Gym is primarily electric type Pokémon, much stronger than the ones were fighting out here.. why don't we get some other-" he started before he felt Totodile bite down on his hand, a searing white pain goin threw his body before he stumbled backward looking at Totodile as it glared at him, tears flooding its eyes. 

Totodile: "Sh-u- U-p" he heard, " I-er, Li-L er!" it screamed before it ran off into the forest. 

Danny looked at Totodile as they ran away, shock covering his face as Totodile words, or what it could muster, played over and over again in his head. However, the shock from hearing his Pokémon's voice quickly died down when he realized that Totodile had ran away.

Danny: "T-Totodile!" he yelled, almost jumping off the ground, not even noticing the pain from his almost shredded hand, "I-I'm sorry, please come back!" he begged, running after the Pokémon.

. . .

Totodile panted as it ran through the forest, tears flowing out of it's eyes as it continued to attack electric type Pokémon, anger building in it's heart as it ruthlessly defeated them one after another. Ice Fang, Crunch, Water-Gun, Mud-Slap, Ice Fang, Crunch, Water-Gun, Mud-Slap, Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Crunch

It could feel its self growing stronger and stronger, but it knew deep down that it wasn't enough.. nowhere near enough to prove to Danny that it could take on any gym it wanted without the help of any other Pokémon. So if fought more and more, Biting, tearing, attacking doing what ever it could before it was finally hit with an electric attack. A powerful electric attack.