🥺

Hey y'all

Been a minute since I updated my storytimes, I just been really busy and everything especially with me having two kids now. 💙

TJ and Memoreè 💙

I don't think I ever showed you guys Memoreè so.

Miss thang! Lol, she's now almost two months old 🥺

TJ loves her to death and always holds her to sleep when they take their naps. It's so cute.

I had got Disney+ for me and her to watch all the old shows like Wizards of waverly place, that's so raven, Hannah Montana, Good luck Charlie and all that.

So her favorites are that's so raven and Hannah Montana. Whenever those are on, she's stuck to the TV like glue lmao.

And she loves that one song off Hannah Montana "I wanna know you" I'm gonna put the song in the media ^^^^ To give y'all a sense of nostalgia because I completely forgot about that song till I started binge watching lmao.

But she hums the melody, and everything it's the cutest thing ever😭 AT ALMOST TWO MONTHS OLD! It's so crazy. So I sing that song to her every morning 😂💗 My baby girl.

Baby TJ watches the old school cartoon shows lmao, like Tom and Jerry, Jimmy Neutron, The fairy odd parents, he loves SpongeBob too. 💙 My big boy.

I wanna raise my kids differently than this generation. I don't want them stuck on tablets and things of that nature. Like I'll get a tablet for them when they get older but they won't be able to be on it all day. I want them to enjoy LIFE, in ways I never got to as a kid you know?

I want them to play outside, play with toy cars, baby dolls, water balloon fights, water guns, racing, playing tag, things like that. Me and Tremaine want them to really love life, and not be stuck on the internet or games online. They'll be able to be on the games and apps but just not all day. 💙

I love this little life. 😍 Just me and my family that me and Tremaine built together.

Valentine's Day is coming up! What are y'all doing?

I love y'all. Thank you guys for loving me right back. 💗

-