S02 EP01: Overture

As the music began to play, demons from Hell were seen in an altar that was built for the special day that's happening. Charlie, Vaggie, and countless others were seen in their formal wear, happy for the big day that's happening. Even Blitzø, Moxxie, Millie, and his side of the family were there. And the main man, Y/N L/N, the Demonic Hero, was standing at the center of the altar.

Charlie: Ya nervous?

Y/N: Kinda. ... Maybe... Yeah.

Charlie: Hey, it'll be fine. We've all been waiting for this. And she's pregnant! You'll be father like you wanted.

Y/N: Yeah... You're right... Thanks.

Charlie: No problem. Oh! Here she comes!

Everyone turned around to see the doors open and Loona was seen in a white dress.

Y/N: Wow... She's so beautiful...

Loona slowly began to make her way to the center stage and then, she stood in front of Y/N and Charlie stepped in.

Charlie: *clears throat* Sinners and denizens of Hell, we're gathered here, today, to celebrate the Demonic Hero finally meeting his soulmate. Y/N was a human that has suffered through a lot when he was alive. But, despite all of that, he held onto one thing that has kept him going. Hope. And with that hope, he's become well-known and beloved to all of Hell. Well, most of it.

Everyone laughed a little.

Charlie: But, in all of Hell, he has taken notice of this beautiful hellhound who's been through the same scenario as him. And now, through thick and thin, here they stand, dedicated and ready to spend the rest of their time with each other. Vaggie?

Vaggie stepped up and presented the rings.

Charlie: Y/N L/N, Demonic Hero of Hell, do you take Loona Lovelorn/Buckzo to be your beloved wife and carry her through the worst case scenarios and all that comes in the future?

Y/N: I do.

Charlie: And Loona, do you take Y/N L/N to be your husband and carry him through the worst case scenarios and all that comes in the future?

Loona: I do!

Charlie: Then, as Princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I bestow my power to proudly announce you two husband and wife! Vaggie?

Vaggie walked to Loona and placed the ring in her finger.

Vaggie: Congratulations.

Loona: Thanks.

Vaggie did the same to Y/N and backed up.

Charlie: With your kiss, you are fully dedicated to each other! No matter what happens, you both are partners and equals for all of eternity. You may now kiss the bride.