1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS

START...

1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS

     At the Kingdom of Taegu, there lived a magnificent and crowd-favorite ruler, the King and Queen Min. King Hwan and His Majesty, Queen Ansun. Both the King and Queen were too good for their Kingdom due to their soft-heart and excellent work with their kingdom. With their goodness to their people, they were blessed to have their Prince. Prince Yoongi is the only child of the King and Queen. The people call Yoongi a miracle baby! The King and Queen were married for almost 10 years and hadn't gotten a chance to be blessed with a crowned prince until they got a miracle for the Queen to get pregnant. Indeed the incoming parents were beyond excited and happy with their long-time prayer.

     Fast forward, they managed to let Prince Yoongi grow up being his father's next of kin. The prince is a mixture of his parents, he got his pleasing personality and a dreamer from his mother, while he got his father's wit, charisma, and handsomeness. He grew up very mature considering his very young age and was quite intelligent to his kingdom and people. What he didn't get was being friendly, during dinner parties, and many more formal events.

     Growing up, he manages to make friends: Prince Jin, Prince Namjoon, and Prince Taehyung - who are brothers and the sons of one of King Hwan's brothers; Prince Jung Kook, Prince Jimin, and Prince Hoseok. All of Yoongi's friends are sons of the King's relatives. They became close friends when the seven of them attended the same school. During their school years, they all met Princess Soheon, she's the daughter of one of the highest-ranking officers of the court. Since the head official and the King are somewhat friends, that is also the reason why Yoongi and Soheon became friends.

     At present time, it is the King's birthday. There is a traditional dinner and dance party every King's birthday. Tonight is also a big announcement happening both affecting the kingdom and Prince Yoongi. The entire ballroom was lit with some excellent music, decorations, and lighting. Food at the buffet station is overflowing with deliciousness and aroma. The King and Queen are socializing together with their officials of the court and neighboring royalties, as well. The prince is also socializing together with the 6 other Princes, and Princess Soheon with her friends Princess Kyoung-min and Princess Ari. The ten friends were talking and drinking when one of the King's courtiers went near Prince Yoongi and whispered in his ear. He nodded his head in agreement. He excused himself from his conversation with his friends to follow their courtier. The courtier led the prince in a room, beside the ballroom. As he went inside, he saw his mother and father along with two individuals he'd yet to know.

     "Ah! My son, you're here." The Queen said as she stood from the couch. Prince Yoongi bowed in respect.

     "Yes, mother. You asked for me?" He asked as he approached her.

     "Yes, my love. Your father and I wanted you to meet a very excellent Princess." The Queen said as she held the Prince's arm and faced him to the visitors. The said Princess stood from her chair and did some curtsy.

     "Your Highness. My name's Princess Y/N. I'm from Jeonju Island." 

     "Prince Yoongi. It was a pleasure meeting you, my Princess." Prince Yoongi said as he bowed in return. He went near her to give her a respectful kiss on her hand.

     "What a sight!" The Queen said.

     "Indeed, you're right." King Jonghyun, Y/N's father, agreed to Queen Ansun.

     "Why don't we proceed to talking monarch?" King Hwan asked.

     "As you wish, your Majesty." King Jonghyun said as they all sat on the chairs facing each other. Prince Yoongi went to take his seat beside the Queen.