9| LEARNING DAY 1

*PREVIOUSLY*

     "I guess this is the sign that the both of you can give us a grandchild after the wedding?" The King said and I immediately coughed unexpectedly to hear the king's bearing of child talk. I covered my mouth and glad Yoongi offered me a glass of water. I took the glass and drank half of its content.

     "Father..." Yoongi said as he caressed my back to calm down.

     "What? We need a grandchild since we're too old and never know when our time ends."

     "Father, don't speak that way." Yoongi said.

*END*

START...

9| LEARNING DAY 1

     It was Y/N's first day of lessons with Queen Ansun. The princess and the queen both shared their knowledge regarding the position. The Queen was very intrigued by the princess' intelligence and was very pleased with her decision to choose the right girl for her son. The teacher was also pleased with how fast the princess learned with her lessons. In the meantime in the garden, Yoongi and his father were practicing fencing. A lot of royal guards were also practicing with them, but Yoongi and his father were sparring together. 

     "So, have you and the princess talked about your upcoming marriage?" The King asked the prince.

     "Yes, father." Yoongi replied tiredly as he continued to attack his father.

     "So???" 

     "We'll see, Father. We'll see where our destiny leads us together during the time of our marriage." 

     "Yoongi, me and your mother are quite old. We might die soon and might not be able to see your child." 

     "Father, stop talking about this nonsense. You and mother will live very long. I'm sure you'll be able to see your grandchild." Yoongi can't help but smile at the thought of his future child being taken care of by his parents. This scenario in his head made him distracted so, the king made his move to poke Yoongi's suit telling that he lost the spar. Yoongi looked at his father's point. He only sighed in defeat and removed his mask as he breathed in the fresh air of the summer air.

     "You are distracted again, boy." King Hwan said as he removed his mask and walked near his son.

     "Father, you kept talking about my princess..." 

     "And yet, you're daydreaming about her. When there's a fight, it's okay if your partner motivates you to fight, but don't let it cloud your eyes as it will weaken your strategy, and the enemy will attack you." 

     "Yes, father. I'm sorry." Yoongi said.

     "Ah, my son and my husband!" They heard the queen's cheery voice far ahead. As they turned in their queen's direction, they saw the queen and the princess walking near them." 

     "My queen." King Hwan greeted as the two men walked near the ladies.

     "How's the practice, my son?" The queen asked.

     "It was alright, mother. How are you and my princess, so far?" 

     "Oh, it was splendid! Y/N and I have something in common and it was very fond to get to know her." The Queen said, making the princess beside her turn shy and blush. Yet Yoongi never ceased to smile when he saw that his princess was being complimented by his mother.