A place to stay

Ok so this is in the demon realm after hunter ran away before lady birth runers this is kind of a free style so idk what's going to happen 😅 that's all enjoyyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luz was sitting in her room on the palette on the floor, she was scrolling on her phone when she heard a knock on her window. She got up to see what or who it was.

I was hunter! But he wasn't in uniform, he was in ragy cloths and looked like he haven't showered in awhile. She opened her window. Hunter was sitting on his staff.
"Hunter? What are you doing here, you look a mess?!" Luz asked as she let him in.

He was now standing in her room, with flapjak on his shoulder. 

( I cried writing  flapjacks name, and here I go again😭)

"Well now that I know belos is evil, and some... Other... Things, I was wondering if you could teach me how to use glyphs." hunter said sheepishly, he was still felt awkward talking about what they saw in belos mind but he was glad he could talk to someone about it.

"I would love too!" Luz said. Hunter was stund he didn't think she would want to help him after everything he has done.
"We need to get started right now because the day of Unity is comeing soon and we have a lot of work to do!" Luz said with a smile of determination.
(Time skip an hour)

"And that's how you use a fire glyph!" luz said.
"Thanks human, this has been fun but I best be going soon." hunter said standing up stretching.

"You don't have to go! You can stay here it's safer than going out there. Guards will find you if you don't stay."
Hunter looked at her and thought for a minute.

"Umm well... Sure I don't see why not!" he said with a smile.
"Yay this is going to be the best sleepover ever!" luz said happily

Just then amity walked in " hey luz, sorry for not telling you I was comeing, I just came to see how you were- what is he doing here!" amity said looking at hunter with anger.

"Oh you two know each other?" luz said surprised.
"Ya we meet a eclipse lake, when he faught me after I trusted him, stole the key, oh and threatend to hurt me and YOU!" amity yelled.

"WHAT!?" luz said looking at hunter.
"You know what ima just go... It doesn't look like ima get on amitys good side anytime soon so i shouldn't come anymore." hunter said sadly as as he walked to the window.

Luz grabbed his arm tubing him back but looking at amity. "It's not his fault! He didn't know the emperor was evil. He just wanted to feel wanted."

Hunter was surprised by her words he gave her a soft smile. Amity on the other hand was shocked that luz took his side. "B-but the threats are you not scared he'l hurt you?!" amity said turning on protective gf mode.

"1(I'm not scared he'l hurt me because I'm stronger than him and he'd have to deal with you. 2( this doesn't mean he won't be punished for what happened at eclipse lake." luz said griping hunters arm a bit tighter.
"Wait wha-" hunter mumbled
"Ughh fine, but this doesn't mean I fully trust him yet! Oh and hunter, if you hurt luz, I'll kill you" amity said looking a hunter dead in the eye and leaveing after.

Hunter gulped in fear. He looked at luz who was looking at him sadly. "Look luz I'm sorry for what happened at eclipse lake, I was never planing to actually hurt you I only said that so I'd get the key. Im sorry, I was stupid." hunter said calmly but full of guilt. "Hunter it's ok, that's not it."

Hunter was confused. "Then what is it?" hunter asked. "Would you have actually left just because of what happened? It's not up to her weather you stay here or not." luz said looking up at hunter. Hunter blinked and look away.

"Well ya, I would have left but for a different reason." luz was now the one confused."huh?" she said."I thought you would hate me for what happened at eclipse lake and all the other stuff I've done." he said still looking away

"Hunter, it wasn't total your fault." luz said in a comforting tone.
"But it was! Sure I didn't know belos was evil, but I shouldent have made those threats or faught amity."
Hunter said now looking at luz.
"Hunter you can't keep blaming your self! You where scard of being replaced! You just wanted someone love you! And you were willing to do anything  to be accepted!" luz yelled with tears in her eyes. She could relate to wanting acceptance.

"Luz" hunter said with a calming tone putting his hand on her shoulder.
"I just don't want you to blam your self, and I don't want you to leave either." Luz said wipeing away her tears. "Your the only person I can talk to about what we saw in his mind. And If you got caught  by one of the guards I can't imagine what belos would do to you!" luz said trying not tobcry agian.

"Hey it's ok, I'm not going anywhere." hunter said pulling luz into a hug. Luz huged back tight.

"Ok now, let's get down stairs, we have to tell eda your staying here!" Luz said pulling away from the hug and dragging hunter by the wrist." don't you mean ask?" said hunter.  "no, cuz your staying regardless." Luz said dragging hunter. Hunter giggled. He was happy to have someone who cares about him, it felt like, home.
966words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was soo long almost 1000 words. Should I continue this story or do a whole nother one shot sibling story? Hope you enjoyed byeeeeeeee!!!