secrets

Elena's POV

I finished making lunch and finished making the cookies at the same time. I plated the cookies and the pasta with chicken, and handed lunch to Pablo who was on the couch. I sat down next to him and ate with him.

"Is it good?" I asked, he took a bite and chewed.

"Wow...wow...this is amazing, amor." He smacked his lips together.

"I'm glad" I giggled and we watched a movie and ate lunch together.

❀❀❀

We finished lunch and I packed the cookies in foil and plastic containers.

"You ready to go?" I asked, yelling out

"Yep!" Pablo yelled back coming out of my bedroom.

We put on our shoes and left the house. We got into the car, Pablo started the engine and we drove to practice.

Once we got there, I got out first and helped Pablo out of the car and also held the food and cookies.

We sat in the bleachers and watched as the team practiced, they hadn't noticed us yet and Pablo was smiling with anticipation. I held his hand and look at me, he smiled and looked back to the team.

As the practiced Xavi noticed us, she smiled and waved at us, Pablo smiled and waved back but no one else noticed yet.

As we waited for practice to end I was on my phone, I scrolled through instagram and noticed an influencer followed me, by the name of Maria Espinosa, she has blonde hair, a beautiful body. She was following Pablo but he didn't follow back.

"Hey Pablo, do you know someone named Maria Espinosa?" I asked, he looked and became a bit stiff.

"Uhm...no why?" He stuttered a bit

"Just wondering...she followed me and she follows you." I said shaking my head and turning the phone screen back to me, I noticed he became stiff.
"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him

"Nothing..." he shook it off and so did I, I shrugged and didn't try it.

❀❀❀

Practice was over and I helped Pablo down the bleachers and we walked on the field, the noticed us and a grin appeared on everyone's face.

"Pablo!" They call scream and run towards us, the went for Pablo which I don't blame and they hugged him and started chattering.

"Wow...I made you guys food, I guess I'll just give them away..." I scoffed jokingly and walked away.

"Elena!" They smile and hugged me, I laughed and once they let go I put the food on a table and started plating it for them.

Once I plated food for everyone I started handing it out to them, I handed it to Robert Lewandowski, he smiled and thanked me. I grabbed another plate and it was for Pedri, I saw him talk to Pablo, it seemed like it was private.

❀❀❀

Pablo's POV

I looked at Elena and she was busy playing food for the others, I pulled Pedri to the side.

"Hey! I was just about to get food!" Pedri groans

"Pedri this is serious." I whispered, Pedri stood tall and rose his eyebrows
"Remember Maria?" I ask

"Yea...? She's not stalking you again is she?" Pedri groans

"No it's worse...she asked to met me at a cafe, she texted me Pedri!" I whisper

"And you said no right?" He asks

"I said yes-" I got cut off by him

"Why would you say yes!" Pedri yelled

"Lower your voice!" I shushed him
"I know it was stupid but she said she was gonna spread a rumor about me to Elena..." I groaned and rubbed my temple

"You're fucked." Pedri said, putting his hand on my shoulder

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically
"I know I'm fucked!" I whisper

Pedri went silent and he looked like he was brain storming.

"What are you thinking?" I asked

"Don't go." Pedri said

"Why?" I asked

"Uhm cause I don't know, YOUR dating ELENA?" Pedri scoffed

"I know that! But wouldn't Elena get so mad if I didn't tell her about how I got into a relationship a month before I got with her?" I sighed

"Yea she would...oh shit Elena's coming." Pedri cleared his throat.
"Hey Elena!" Pedri smiled as he put his arm around her shoulder

"Hey Pedri." She smiled as she had a plate of food in her hands for Pedri and handed it to him.

"Thank you Elena!" Pedri smiled and started eating.

Elena looked at me.
"Are you okay? You seem shooken up..." Elena asked me as she hugged me

"Yea I'm okay..." I nodded and kissed her head, but really I wasn't. I felt as if my stomach dropped, or if someone punched me over and over in the stomach.

❀❀❀
I'm back from the dead😜