::At night::

The old man explains there can be two reasons behind this shape which is formed on the fire stone.

One reason could be that during the war the fire stone had collided with this stone due to which fire stone shape had formed on this stone.

Another reason could be that the fire stone went inside this stone and was taken by someone after some time due to which fire stone shape had remained on this stone.

Then the old man says that this stone can help us to find that fire stone.

Jayu speaks that's Okk but how can this stone help us to find fire stone.

Then the old man says firstly we have to know the story of this stone.

Then jayu asks story?

Then the old man says yes, story. It's story can tell us what's the connection between this stone and fire stone.

Jayu asks but how can we know that?

Then old man replies one person can tell us the story of this stone.

Then jayu says who is that person?

The old man replies moon goddess. At night when moon goddess light will fall on the fire stone then we can see the story of this stone. But only in one situation if this stone has connection with fire stone in the past.

Suddenly they heard a noise of falling something. Then old man spoke who? But then no one replied.

Then jayu says I have to see. Jayu goes outside but find no one.

Then he came inside, the old man asked who was there. Then jayu replied no one.

The old man tells him to take care of it till night because few hours are left in order to night.

At the black Forest....

Chitra reaches at the fort and goes towards the ruh and rudra.

Then rudra asks what happens?

Then chitra replies that stone has a link with fire stone. At night, they are going to find the link between that stone and fire stone with the help of moon goddess. I think we should capture that stone and that stone can help us to reach to fire stone.

Then rudra says yes, you are right. I think we should capture that stone.

Ruh asks but how will we capture that stone?

Then rudra replies we will not going to capture that stone.

Then chitra says so....

Then rudra replies they will give us that stone.

Then ruh asks but why they will itself give us that stone?

Then rudra replies just because of you.

Then ruh says ohh! I understand.

Rudra asks chitra do you know what you have to do next?

Then chitra replies yes, king I know very well. So you both will go at night.

Then ruh says yes, king.

At night.....

At the magical world corner.....

The old man asks jayu where's that stone?

Then jayu replies show him that stone.

Then old man says moon is still behind the dark clouds. Few minutes are left, till we have to wait.

Then adhi comes there, then jayu asks him adhi where were you I was finding you.

Then jayu starts petting him and says adhi i am missing ruh. I don't know how is she, will she be fine or not I don't know. But I am promising to myself that soon I will take back ruh.

Then adhi makes a noise N. I. E. G. H...

Then the old man speaks very few are left for coming moon goddess. Jayu keep this stone here, so that moon goddess light will directly fall on it.

Then jayu says yes the old man and keep their that stone.

Then suddenly chitra comes there, where they were standing.

Then jayu speaks chitra by seeing him and asks tell me where is ruh. Otherwise it will not good for you.

Chitra says Okk, you want to see her. Then Okk see...

Then he take ruh there with his magic...

Jayu speaks painfully ruh.

Then ruh shouts jayu...

Then chitra says you want her then Okk I will give her to you. But I have a condition.

Then jayu asks condition? What condition?

Then chitra you have to give me that stone. Otherwise It will not good for you.

Then old man says no, jayu you are not giving him. This stone. You know that this stone is so precious fir us. As it can help us to reach to fire stone.

Then chitra says think about it small child, what's her fault in this war.

Then old man says don't believe him, jayu. He is trying to manipulate you.

Then jayu says sorry, the old man but I am going to give him that stone to save ruh.

Ruh says jayu, you don't need to give him. You don't worry about me. I am fine just think about the fire stone.

Then jayu says no, ruh I don't want that you have to suffer just because of me. Already you have to suffer a lot but now you aren't going to suffer any more. I am ready to give you this stone but first leave the ruh.

Then chitra asks how can I trust you.

Then jayu replies then you can do everything with me. But first leave the ruh.

Then chitra says Okk! I am leaving her but don't try to cheat me.

He leaves the ruh.....

Then ruh runs towards the jayu and hugs him tightly.

Jayu asks are you fine, ruh?

Ruh replies yes, i am fine.

Then suddenly jayu throws that stone towards the the old man and old man catches that stone.

Then chitra says you have cheated me. How dare you to cheat me. Now see what can I do.

Suddenly he attacks on the jayu, due to which jayu falls on the ground.

Then he tries to capture that stone with his magic from the old man but then jayu stands up and attack back on chitra.

Stay connected with us to know what will happen next......