Gerards "charms"

I'm gonna apologize for how rushed this is in advance I WAS BEING RUSHED this is the only time I'll rush like this.. 🥰🥰🗣️

GERARDS POV

it has now been one week and 2 days since Frank iero has attended my school. I've made sure to keep count.

I made sure he knew of me as well as I wanted him to by smiling and waving almost daily.

I'd never actually introduced myself to him yet, I was gonna wait until the two week mark of him being at our school but he was honestly a very pretty boy and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face so I sped up my process a bit.

Normally I wouldn't, but the way Frank was getting bullied daily was enough for me to decide on speeding it up.

I knew he was more than desperate for positive attention now considering how alone he was on a daily basis, it was very sad and such a turn on. Call me weird all you want but it was the truth.

People's misery was so attractive in a way, sad people were such pretty people.

I drew Frank a lot, I was an artist or whatever.. that's what everyone else seemed to say.

I was good, I already knew. I didn't care much for compliments because I already knew every single one was true. I was good at art and I was very attractive. I've heard it lots despite the fact I already knew.

Some people say it's "self centered" but I call it "self awareness" and I really didn't care what people had to say about me. If it was bad I didn't care if it was good? I still didn't care, and I knew they were correct.

I went into school and saw Frank being picked on. He didn't do anything about it he just stood there and took it as everyone around him called him bad names. He seemed to take things well, I wondered what else he could take well.

My mind wandered lots when it came to Frank. The thing is I didn't try to stop these thoughts,  cause in the end I really didn't care, I really do have no shame and I will admit I've jerked off to the thought of Frank more than once. I've made it clear.

I have no shame.

I was kinda lost in my thoughts before I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "yeah?" I called out from my room. "Dinners done mom said come down!" My younger brother Mikey replied. I got up and went downstairs to see my mom still in the kitchen my dad sitting down with Mikey. I took my seat opposite of Mikey.

Tonight was chicken. Normal dinner stuff.

-

It was at lunch when I saw Frank sitting alone zoned out. Very typical.

I knew it was time. I got up and sat next to him. "Hi" I said with a friendly smile. "Hi.." he seemed to snap out of his own little world of whatever and greeted me back.

We talked for a while before the bell rung. We parted ways and went to class. Before I gave him my phone number and told him to call me.

3 classes later and school was out. I went home and got a text from an unknown number, "hi" the text read. I already knew it was Frank, it's not like I'd given anyone else my number.

"Hi" I wrote back. We talked for a bit before I asked him to hang out. He said yes, obviously and I began to get ready.

We met at a local park and hung out, we sat on the swings and talked mindlessly about random things before I'd asked him a question. This part of the process was getting him to open up and be vulnerable.

"So how's your home life Frankie?" I asked him. I also gave him a nickname, Frankie. Nicknames play tricks on the mind so it believes the person giving you the nickname is actually interested in you. It doesn't matter in what way, negatively or not.

But since I was treating him well his mind would think the best of it. Funny how the mind works, isn't it?

He hesitated before replying and that alone gave me my answer, I smiled to myself inside my head. Bad home life. Perfect for me.

"My parents don't really love each other anymore.." he replied softly looking down.

I pretended to be interested using the three tricks ur mind goes to when you think of "interested"

1-listening.
2-giving sympathy or advice.
3-asking questions.

(Asking questions shows ur listening and ur "interested" enough to ask about the matter)

All those things were the 3 things I had to do when I wanted to pretend to be "interested" in his rant about how bad he was treated at home.

I didn't actually care for anything he was saying but it was a way for him to open up and for him to get more comfortable around me.

-

Me and Frank had been hanging out lots lately. Everyday after school, I was ready to start pulling away for the first time..but  I noticed before I could pull away, he was doing it first. I noticed slowly, way slower than I should've. I was better than that.

It was gym and I was ready to confront him about it in the locker room.

I waited till it was empty before approaching him. "Hey" I said. He looked over at me pretty coldly. "Hi.." he eventually said.

"What's the matter with you lately?" I asked, kind of taking offensive to the attitude he was giving.

He shrugged. He fucking shrugged. Oh hell no absolutely not, that's not how this was gonna work. He wasn't gonna be cold to me I was gonna be cold to him!

But I couldn't do that if he was cold to me first. So I did something I had wanted to do for a while but wasn't planning on for another few weeks. Fuck it.

I kissed him. He kissed me back, obviously. I knew Frank liked me, no one could resist my charms. But the kiss began to escalate. We ended up in a shower, I knew where this was going and I liked it.

It would more than 100% get Frank out of this "acting cold towards me" phase he was in.

———————————————————————-
Guys Idk where I got the motivation from but I wrote this chapter and the next one the same day as chapter 2 was published omg I thought it was gonna be another 2 days but cool. Next chapter is smut if you couldn't tell where this was going. It's gonna be a chapter of just smut so if you don't like it then stop reading until chapter 5 is out, idk how long that will be.