Chapter 1: How it all started

Kreacher was always a funny looking house elf. Small, scraggly hairs sticking out of his head, a pillowcase as his only set of clothes, and a permanent expression of anger. However, Kreacher valued the one thing the Blacks loved most: blood purity. Due to that reason, Kreacher stuck around.
The old, disheveled house elf had also worshipped the Blacks as if they were gods and goddesses. He grew a particularly favorable liking to Mrs. Black, as their morals aligned so perfectly with one another.
It was safe to say that Kreacher was a necessary member of the Black family. No other elf that they could find served their job as well as Kreacher.
In the days coming up to Bellatrix's wedding, Kreacher was tasked to clean and prepare for a massive wedding. Kreacher had never felt so tired in his life. He had a small task force of elves that would help him, but it would still be a race to finish before the wedding.
He had 6 other elves helping him: a small elf named Dobby, a strong elf named Moore, a very loyal elf named Pillow, and three other elves who had never been given names. Together, they could make the wedding in just five days. Unfortunately, they would need more help. They were supposed to finish in just 3 days.
On the first day of wedding preparations, Kreacher and the other elves began to tidy the place up. The food couldn't be done yet as it would spoil if cooked too early. The future Mrs, Lestrange's wedding had to be perfect.
Kreacher was expecting Mrs. Black to come check up on their progress.
"Dobby! What are you doing?" Kreacher spat at Dobby.
"Nothing, Kreacher," Dobby responded with the utmost kindness and respect.
"Exactly! Mistress Bellatrix wit not have a perfect wedding in three days if you don't do anything!"
"My apologies."
Kreacher then heard a light tap at the door, and rushed to answer the door, believing that it was Mrs. Black coming to inspect their three hours of work.
"Mistress Goyle, I am surprised to see you here," Kreacher said, "How may I be of assistance?"
"Oh, I am just here to check up on your progress. Everyone has went to Diagon Alley in order to find the latest trends in fashion garments," Ms. Goyle responded with the utmost respect and kindness.
"Well, pure bloods are always invited here."
"Thank you, Kreacher." Ms. Goyle went on to inspect the banquet. It was already decently tidy, but it still needed more polish. She saw all of the house elves all hard at work. However the entire banquet was a massive, old Lestrange castle. The elves would have to clean all of the floors.
Ms. Goyle decided that she should bring her two house elves to assist the other elves. She departed at half-past twelve. She returned 30 minutes later with her two elves who also didn't have names.
Ms. Goyle had always been fond of elves, and treated the elves very well. She gave them decent clothes and they had their own room in her house. However, most people thought of her as weird, mostly due to the fact that she tried to make advances on a house elf who she thought was very kind and handsome.
Kreacher had no idea what would be in store for him after Ms. Goyle returned...