1. The Murder of Blake Stuart Loomis

-

It was 2022, June 8th. Blake Stuart loomis walked into her family's kitchen and saw her mother's back was turned on a stack of pancakes.

Blake grinned to herself as she stole a pancake from the plate and ate it as she sat down as her dad walked in.

He glanced over at his wife before he stole a pancake and sat down next to Blake, both quickly eating the stolen pancake.

Connie loomis turned around and placed another pancake on the stack, but she narrowed her eyes at her husband, Billy loomis, and her daughter, Blake.

She pointed the spatula at them, "Did you two steal a pancake? There's two fewer pancakes on this plate."

Billy and Blake shared a look before looking at Connie with the same expression.

"Now, mom, how would you know? There's a lot of pancakes on that plate." Blake said, and Billy nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, looks the same to me." He said, and Connie raised an eyebrow with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh, so two ninjas stole pancakes while I wasn't looking?" She asked, and Blake nodded.

"Ninjas are real, mom. "Connie chuckled, shaking her head.

"You two ninjas grab a plate before one of you burns yourselves..." Connie trailed off as Billy let out a small curse as he burned himself with a pancake.

"Like I was saying." Connie passed a plate to Billy, who smiled ,"thanks, babe."

Connie passed Blake a plate, "Thanks, mom,"

Blake glanced at her parents before she cleared her throat, "So, there's a party tonight, and I was wondering if I could go?" She questioned, pouring syrup on her pancakes.

"Whose party?" Billy questioned as Connie placed a cup of coffee in front of him. He mumbled a thanks.

"Amber's." Blake answered, and Connie looked over at Billy, who sighed.

"I guess so." He said, and Blake smiled, hugging him, "Thank you! Thank you!"

Billy smiled, chuckling. "As long as you come home before midnight." Blake nodded,

"I will."

"Is Chad gonna be there?" Connie suddenly questioned, and Blake nodded, "Yeah,"

Blake noticed the look on Billy's face, "and we're not doing anything other than partying."

"I didn't say anything." Billy defended himself as he took a sip of his coffee,

"You didn't have to. Your expression said it all." Blake replied, and Connie let out a small laugh.

"She's right, Billy."

Billy rolled his eyes a bit, "Okay, but it's just Parties and boyfriends don't mix well together."

"Your father just speaks from experience." Connie told Blake, who faked gagged.

"Ew, mom, I don't want to know about what you and dad did during Parties." She said, and Billy smirked.

"Oh, we had our fun." Billy said, and Blake faked gagged again.

"Gross." Connie and Billy let out a small laugh.

"How do you think you were conceived?" Billy asked, laughing at the expression on Blake's face.

"I don't want to know."

Connie shook her head with a fond smile, "Alright, time for school."

- -

At school, Blake stood outside after being dropped off by her parents. She glanced around, looking for any signs of her friends.