𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"HAPPY NEW YEAARR"

Everyone said and cheered while standing from their seats, clinking their glasses together. The pure sound of bliss filled the neighborhood as the group cheered and laugh in amusement.

"This is probably the best celebration I had after leaving my parents house, Thank you giving us this opportunity"

Sunghoon said and everyone smiled, taking their seats and taking the sip of their soft drinks.

"Should we cut the cake now or do it at last?"

Mia whispered to the girls and the girls just kept quiet, making her nervous.

"I'll cut it and distribute the piece to everyone, I'll take it in to kitchen so it'll be less mess"

Ria said laughing, waiting for response before standing up.

"Yeah sure, I'll-"

"You can sit, I'll help her-"

"No you guys can enjoy the meal, Taesan will do it"

Sunghoon said after cutting off the girls, turning his head towards Taesan.

The guy cluelessly stood up, ready to do any task his hyung suggested.

"But-"

Mia was shut off when Sunghoon grabbed her hand, shaking his head.

"You all worked so hard, I'll do it with Taesan! You can just sit here"

Sunghoon said making Mia blush on the comment as she still denied getting embarrassed.

"it's just a small task, stop fighting over it. I'll do it with Ria, Hey you, come help us"

Ayat said pointing at the guy infront of her, the guy looked at her while drinking his drink with the straw.

"Me!? Why-"

He couldn't continue when Taesan grabbed him, making him stand.

"Four people are more than enough, continue to eat. We'll be back soon"

Ayat said as he stood up before glaring at the guy standing infront of her, who just confusingly looked at her. They picked up the cakes before walking inside the house.

"You worked really hard today, You could've just denied rather than coming with us"

Ria said looking at Taesan who was walking beside her. The guy just shook his head.

"I can't just deny and It's small task anyways"

"You're the nicest guy here" Ayat said looking back as the guy smiled.

"Tch, Taesan is always ready to do things"

Leehan laughed looking at him.

"Unlike you"

Ayat said as the guy looked at her being offended.

"What do you mean?"

He asked looking at her and she shrugged

"Open the door, Leehan"

Taesan said as the door flew open, four of them entering.

They started cutting cakes into pieces.

"Can you grab this?"

Ayat asked looking at Leehan who confusedly looked at her.

"You're too dumb to understand. Just take the plate outside, I'm done"

Ayat laughed looking at him.

"I'm not dumb"

"I can see that"