Introducing: Y/N Aoki

Ever since he was five, he could see curses. He never said anything to anyone. He never once complained to his parents about the ugly beasts that were always around. He never told a soul of what he could see.

Did that benefit him? He didn't know. To be truthful he still doesn't know why he never told his mother, or father for that matter. He didn't know why. Was it because he never wanted them to worry? No that wasn't it. It was probably because he simply was never bothered. 

"Oi, Y/N, get back to work." He was pulled out of his thoughts. He was fifteen, so he had a job. He worked at a simple coffee shop that served some pastries as well.

He being too young to be trusted with cooking, was left to be the cashier. "Hello sir, how may I help you today? The man, no teenager, was very tall, probably about 6'3, and had perfect white hair, with eyes hidden by a nice pair of sunglasses. "Hmmm, what do you recommend?" He asked playfully. "I personally would recommend the lemon loaf." "And what does that entail?" "Tasty loaf with some nice vanilla glazing, the loaf has a tasty lemon flavor." "That sounds pretty sweet, sounds good to me!" The older boy's energy was refreshing to say the least, he couldn't help but smile before going to give his order to the people cooking in the back.

"Hey! Could you cook that real quick? We're busy with a big online order for a wedding." Y/N smirked, "Really? Letting such a dangerous person in the kitchen won't result in you getting fired?" "Yeah yeah, just make it real quick, it's simple." Y/N nodded before putting on some gloves and getting to work slicing. He quickly made a neat slice before separating the large loaf from the smaller and thinner slice. He applied the icing, and served it one a plate. 'Crap, almost forgot.' He quickly grabbed the knife he used to put it in the sink, but a little too fast, because he cut himself.

Oh right, one more thing.

At the age of seven he discovered the ability of healing.

He had fallen and scraped his knee.

He clutched it as he moaned and sobbed(he was seven after all, and it did hurt...)

And suddenly, it began to feel better. He slowly removed his hand, to see the skin slowly repairing itself! He watched in wonder as the wound looked as if it never existed.

Ever since that day, he'd practiced in secret, finding ways to become more skilled in that department. At age ten, after three years of practicing every single night after his parents had gone to sleep, healing every single scab he purposely earned throughout the day, he discovered an even more incredible ability.

He was walking with his six year old sister when she tripped.

"OW!" He voice rang around the neighborhood.

"Hey! Ichika stop crying!" 

The tears wouldn't stop, it was very hard to reason with an upset six year old girl.