Chapter 6

Gaile's Pov

I am happy for Astrid, since she met Eli bumalik ang dating siya. She smile often and laugh hindi katulad noon. She distant herself sa lahat , barely smile . But now? She was smiling and I can say she was happy. But at the same time, I'm worried about Eli. I know she already fall in love to her, makikita mo naman sa mga ginagawa niya. Kung gaano siya tumingin kay Astrid, she stare at her with adoration and love. She took care of Astrid despite how distant Astrid is. She didn't give up until Astrid give in. And now they're hanging out like what couples do.

Ibang-iba siya kay Andie, Astrid's so called ex-girlfriend. Andie can took care of Astrid but not how Eli patiently waiting for Astrid to open up to her. Andie is a good dancer but Eli's body moves with the rhythm that makes her dance well. Eli is close to Astrid's parents while Andie wasn't. She didn't even visit at least once.

I can see how since Eli is towards her feelings for Astrid. She is also happy with her. Nakakabahala lang dahil Astrid wasn't over with her feelings with Andie. Alam kong mahal na mahal niya si Andie. I witness how much they love each other. Pero isang araw bigla na lang nawala ang lahat. Andie left without even saying goodbye. They didn't broke up basta na lang umalis yung isa. Astrid suffered a lot after she left, walang araw na hindi siya umiyak and nagmakaawang bumalik si Andie. Hanggang sa naging mailap na siya sa tao. I know she's still waiting for her Andie to comeback. At yon ang ikinababahala ko, ayokong masaktan si Eli. Hulog na hulog pa naman yung tao.

I am just hoping they're on the same side and not a one sided love.
___

Napadaan ako sa bahay nina Tita Eloise . Astrid's dad and my dad are siblings that's why we're related to each other.

"Hi Tita" I greeted Tita Eloise with a kiss on her cheek

"Gaile hija buti naman you came to visit" she said

"I just missed you Tita" I replied "Si Astrid po?" I asked

"Naku! Kakaalis lang, Eli fetch her " Tita replied "They got along together"

"Oo nga po Tita eh, mas marami pa pong oras si Eli kay Astrid kesa sa amin" reklamo ko. Tita Eloise invited me inside their house and prepared a snack for me. I seated on the living room waiting for Tita when my eyes caught the painting hanging on their wall. I walk close to it. It was Andie's painting. "Nandito parin pala ang painting ni Andie" I sadly said . Tita Eloise sighed as she heard me

"Dati ko na yang tinanggal, but Astrid doesn't want it na tanggalin" Tita said "She was mad nung tinanggal ko, we don't have choice kundi ibalik"

"She really love Andie , tita" I uttered

"Subra.." Tita replied with sadness on her voice " That's why I'm worried for Eli" Worry are evident on her voice "I know she love Astrid but we can't force her naman na tumigil. The old Astrid is back simula nang dumating si Eli" Tita seriously said "Eli is doing her best for her maibalik lang ang ngiti niya"

I understand Tita Eloise . She's also thingking about them tulad ko.

"Sana lang po tita, they feel the same way" I stated . Tita only smiled faintly. She's right hindi rin naman namin mapipilit yung dalawa kung sila naman , sila talaga.

"I like Eli for her, Gaile. She took care of my daughter despite of her dark aura and  distant to people" Tita sincerely said. I agreed with her.

I bid my goodbye to Tita Eloise dahil meron din akong pupuntahan. I am courting Maisy for a month now. Umamin lang din ako and I didn't expect na she also feel the same way. I didn't waste a time kaya niligawan ko na.  And today we had a date.

"Hi I greeted nang makita ko siya" she's waiting sa labas ng gate nila. I smiled widely as I roll down the window.

"Ang tagal mo naman. I'm hungry" she complained. She's always like this kaya nasanay na ako