True love, actually endless.

As always, Akshar was alone; existence forever wasn't as easy as it appeared. He was born in the age of stone and is now a 21st-century individual. He counted his steps in search of solace. 2,186, 2,187, 2,88, and so forth untill he finally discovered the person he had been hoping to meet. The sole time traveler in existence, Ethan Matthew Roberts. You would think that would startle someone, but you grow used to things like that when you've loved someone for eternity. He found his solace. They embraced.

"When are you going to get it? I cannot live without you for the next fifty years!" Akshar cried out. Ethan, who was always such a calm person, sat up gracefully as always. Sitting against a tree spine. He straightened Akshar's unkempt hair and stated, "You know I can't control where I land," Akshar sighed and handed Ethan an apple.

Dear reader listen to these words; romance, love, connection, loss.

Ethan and Akshar had been separated for, as you have collected, fifty years. As a time traveler, Ethan had no control over when or where he would end up, and it had been centuries since he had last seen Akshar.

But finally, their paths had crossed again. And this time, they were determined to never let each other go.

As they embrace each other in the words you read, I'll fill you in. In a world where love truly can be endless and time was precious to only some.

The first time they had met, centuries ago, when Akshar had appeared out of nowhere and introduced himself as an immortal. Ethan had thought it was a joke, but as time went on and Akshar never seemed to age, he started to believe it.

Their love had been almost instant and overwhelming. And despite the challenges of Ethan's unpredictable time travel and Akshar's immortality, they had been together for over any humans lifetime.

But then, one day, Ethan had vanished. He didn't know where he was going or when he would return. And as fifty long years passed, Akshar had remained in the same place, never aging, waiting for Ethan's return.

And now, they were finally back together. Time had not lessened their love for each other. If anything, it had only made it stronger.

Ethan and Akshar embraced each other in the woods until they both fell asleep, they loved each other so so much. They never wanted to let go again.