Acting in love

Seungmin's Pov

"Okay,here's the deal,we are going to go over this once, Taeyang is going to kiss dal desperately in the rain outside of his house. This leads Dal to shed Taeyang's clothes first making-"

I sigh before cutting off the director "No offense but we are actors,if we can't read the script then why are we here? That would mean that anyone could do our jobs now get the hose ready for the 'rain' and let's get this on the road"

I have been filming 'Until the Sun Meets The Moon' for a couple months and during those months,I have been having to deal with Jeongin's 'let's all be peaceful and get along' . "A little bit rephrasing would have been nice" He adds

"And not being cold in fake rain then touching up the makeup a thousand times in a day would be nice too but we are actors and must act professional so let's just agree to disagree,pucker up and we will be good" I fake smile at him before pacing back and forth with the script.

If it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to go into jail today,I would so choke the perky out of the younger male. "Ready?" The director calls as both of us gives him the thumbs up after getting in our spots "3 2 1 ACTION"

I hang my head down even more, making my breaths uneven as if I was crying. I hear the gate open as Jeongin hits his knees shaking my shoulders "Dal,what are you doing out here?"

"I-I just can't stand that I was being so rude to you, I just can't stand you with ano-" Jeongin slips his hand over my cheek placing his thumb in the middle of our lips when they cut the scene.

"Cut CUT CUT, Is this what is written on the script Yang? 'Taeyang kisses Dal passionately as Dal's hand drifts to Taeyang's neck' is what the script says not 'Yang put thumb over Kims mouth if not comfortable'" He slams the script down making Jeongin flinch.

The boy has been abused and has anxiety and this is the way they treat him? I might have playfully fought with him but this? This is unacceptable.

"Excuse me? I didn't think being aggressive to your actors is a part of the job either. You are showing no decency and not to mention if you want us to work properly, you will have to calm down your temper."

Jeongin pulls me behind him stopping the director's hand before it reaches my cheek "Listen here,use me as a punching bag all you want but laying a hand on him is off limits. I would suggest that you behave.."

"And you are nothing but a popular actor so what are you going to do about it?"

"What am I going to do about it?" His eyes got fiercer before whispering something into his ear making the director bow down on his knees in apology. What made the sudden change of attitude?

"Let's get on with the show, '' Jeongin says before we start over again from the top. "I hate the way that I fought with you, I just can't stand the thought of someone els-''

Jeongin leans in quickly this time making contact with my lips as he kisses me rough pressing me further into the post. His hand is resting on my knee slowly sliding down causing shivers down my spine.

My hand stumbles a bit to find his hair as I almost forget my stage actions. "S-Dal" Jeongin mumbles, breaking the kiss as he helps me up from the concrete sidewalk like the script tells us to do.

Jeongin pulls me close to his face while holding his larger hand onto the small of my back as he holds me steadily. His touch is like fire but the kind I don't mind getting burned by.

"Never do that again Dal '' The sneaky bastard improvised but what I think bugs me more is the fact that my body is seeking another kiss from him.

I know for one thing,I doubt the director will say anything about it. "When playing with fire, you got to learn to burn back or go out in a puff of smoke" I reply to him before he brings me into another kiss.