MURDER🖤🖤

Y/N as Kiara ...

KIARA means “Light" but here Kiara’s life is dark , filled with pain , hurt and tears . For her torture is like her morning meal and night dinner . She was only 5 years old when someone murdered her parents and made her an orphan . After that her legal custody went to her uncle who was married and had a son .

Flashback

At Kiara 's Parents Funeral

Five year old Kiara was sobbing while looking at her parents grave Kim  Dae-Hyun ( the scar man is Kiara’s uncle ) placed his hand on her head saying with a smirk on his face .

Don't worry princess from now onwards I'll take care of everything I love ! Kiara sobbed and sniffed. She looked up to Dar-Hyun with a puff and tears in her eyes. Dae-Hyun looked down at her, facing her graze .

“Really uncle”! He smiled and said  “Yes” ! Kiara hugged his leg and Dae-Hyun picked her up and she circled her arms around up and she circled her arms around his neck . He turned and started approaching the car . But little Kiara ‘s glimpse was still stuck on her parents grave . However she was happy that she was not alone at least she had someone with her but that innocent soul doesn't know that this family will be the reason for her pain and tears , now she is Eighteen and she has successfully freed herself from that hell .

Present Time

Zaro give Dae-Hyun the photo of footprint and after seeing the picture Dae-Hyun shouted

“Find her wherever she is now, bring her back ! Where she will run , how much she can run from us ( he thinned his tone ) from me !” Everyone was present there, his wife, his son and his guards ..

-----------------

2 Years Later

In a Big Luxurious Mansion

Min Yoongi for the world he is the most respectable Billionaire CEO OF MIN GROUP OF INDUSTRIES. Personality is like fire and he is a dark hole deeper you dive in  you will be lost . Forever a heartless man, what is love he doesn't know neither he is interested to know cuz he got a secret and  only the underworld knows about it . He killed his own parents with his own bare hands , the only family he had was 6 boys  AND WITH YOONGI THEY CALL THEMSELVES AS BANGTAN SONYEONDAN and  in the underworld Yoongi  is famous with the name of “DEATH” HE IS THE KING OF UNDERWORLD AND THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL .

“Good morning Young Master!” Blaze wished him while looking down . The personal assistant of Yoongi .

Yoongi is busy wearing his shirt however, when he heard Blaze he turned while buttoning his shirt .

“Morning Blaze . Tell me about today's plan!” Blaze nodded politely and quickly placed his glimpse at the schedule cuz he knows Yoongi doesn't love to wait without wasting a second he started adding , sir First we have to go to that cafe ! To meet Mr Chang cuz you have ! Aunty ! ,( Blaze hesitated to say he looked up to Yoongi) who was busy wearing his favorite watch.

His glimpse was stuck on his watch. Come on Blaze I didn't give you all day! Just to hear that from your mouth that I killed their one and only son because he was planning to kill me!” Yoongi abruptly glanced at him and Blaze nodded while adding “Yes sir you are Right” but Yoongi totally ignored that and inquired..

“Where does that old man want me to meet him ?”Yoongi questioned while he turned to the mirror side and started applying his perfume . Blaze without wasting anymore answered

“The local cafe of Gilbert’s! sir !” Down from there at the local street and it's left Yoongi stopped in the middle and looked at Blaze through the mirror while his one brow was raised …