Jeremy

I looked down at Oliver as he looked so sweet. He did really look good on my cock. And after he fucked me, which I really wasn't really expecting, but I loved, I wanted to give him a little treat too. Of course, I had to hold onto the counter, so I didn't fall because I couldn't necessarily feel my legs. Plus, him on my cock helped me stand a bit. He kept his eyes on me as I smile and say, "Come on suck me good. And then I'll give you your dinner."

I see him blush and it's even cuter. Then he shoves my cock deeper down his throat as he begins soaking it in his saliva. He keeps sucking and sucking, only gagging once. It felt so good that I finally released my cum and urine into his mouth. His moans were like a sweet sound to my ears. He didn't let a drop escape from his lips and once he was done he pulled my cock out of his mouth, still on his knees.

He wiped his mouth and smiled. "Mmm, that was good, baby. I'm all full now." I look at him, then my stomach growls. "But I'm not." He smirks as he stands up on his feet, and whispers in my ear, "Let's get to the bedroom, and I'll feed you." I could tell he had an idea, but I didn't know what it was. I just took his hand. He led me to the bedroom. "Get on the bed, let your head hang off he foot of the bed now." I did what he said and crawled onto the bed. I let my head hang off the foot of the bed. I was looking up at him, when I saw him pull out his huge cock. I licked my lips and blushed hard. If I had to guess his cock was nine to ten inches. Then I remembered that cock was inside of me. That thought made me get extremely flustered.

I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I soon felt his cock touch the roof of my mouth. I moaned and his cock touched the back of my throat, and it felt so good. My mouth closed around his cock and I started sucking on it. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his. Then I started soaking his cock in saliva. By the way he moaned, I knew he licked what I was doing. Plus, he shoved it fully into my mouth and throat.

I soon felt him cum into my mouth, but he was holding back something from the way his cock was bulging in my throat. So as loud as I could speak, which wasn't a lot I said, "G-give i-t all to m-e." He started to push harder and quicker. It was like he wanted to show me that he owned me now, and that he could do anything to me. And I wanted him to very badly. I think we're both switches, but it's very clear that we have a preference. I prefer being a very submissive bottom.

I can tell he loves to be an aggressive (sometimes), dominant top. I liked him shoving his huge cock deep and hard into my throat. Then I felt a warm, salty liquid in my mouth. Well two warm, salty/sticky liquids. He was filling me up with his cum and urine now. I moaned a lot, and unlike him a bit of the fluids came from my mouth. He rubbed the side of my face as he pulled out of my mouth. He fixed my pants as I smacked and licked my lips. "Mmm, that was good baby."

He crawls next to me and lays his head on my chest. I blush and rub his back. I yawn and the he yawns. I look down to him close his eyes and fall asleep. So peaceful, but if I know anything this whole death of his sister thing will have him sweating and turning in his sleep. I watch over him for a few hours, but with him looking so peacefully asleep, I fell asleep too.

I slept like a baby. Well that's what my folks said I slept like, and I don't talk about them anymore. I felt movement on me, but I just figured he was readjusting himself. I just stayed asleep and ended up rubbing Oliver's ass. I don't know how that made him feel, but I couldn't stop myself from rubbing him. I was a heavy sleeper, so nothing could wake me until I wanted to. Which, I had happened to wake before Oliver in the morning. So, I woke up seeing Oliver on his side curled up in a ball. It was so cute. I covered him up and went into the kitchen.

I wanted to make something good for Oliver so I decided to make a pumpkin pie. I started making the pie filling because I already had a pie crust. Except this wouldn't be a normal pie. I started jerking off and I would hold the pie filling under my cock. I cum a lot into the bowl of pie filling. I cum a lot and there's a thick layer of cum on top. I smirk as I stop cumming and mix in my cum in a bit. Then poured it into the pie crust, and placed it into the fridge.