The Hospital

*narrator*

The group of tabitha, riley, talia, sammy, lune, cleo and isadora needed to investigate, there was no further information on what had happened when those other students had disappeared. something involving the eerie changing rooms and... well a mirror. none of the research was really getting anybody that far so they took matters into our own hands to investigate. They felt like they were always being... watched. not by a nosy teacher... or other students... but something... they organized a "club" which obviously wasn't a real club. Using Isadora Eden's connections and Lune Fleren's place in the newspaper club they were able to organize a meet up to investigate disguised as a math club, yet it would all. go. wrong.

After getting accidentally locked in the eerie changing rooms by an unsuspecting school cleaner, nothing was going to go smoothly. After an unexpected and horrifying incident that led to Talia and Tabitha having to be hospitalized, they finally found evidence and clues that would help solve the mystery of how it all went wrong at holy oaks years ago.  

*isadoras POV*

*FLASHBACK*

"TABITHA NO-" I heard Riley yell as she tried to console tabitha. "SOMEONE GET TALIA-" she screamed. It was chaos. Tabitha was screaming for Talia but she couldn't hear us. The mirror was swirling and I felt my heart get heavy.

we could see talia and tabitha... both of them in some sort of other dimension in the mirror.
how were we supposed to save them...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It had been a few days since the incident in the changing rooms. Talia and Tabitha had some pretty bad injuries. nothing too serious but lots of scrapes and minor burns but other than that they were safe now. but me and the rest of the group were worried out of our minds.
It all happened when we got locked in the changing rooms. We were tired and I dozed off but talia was awake. I don't even know what was happening at the moment but it was pure madness. I had woken up to Tabitha screaming and there I saw it. Talia was ascending... she seemed to be hypnotized, her mind elsewhere but her eyes focused on the now red and swirling mirror. just like that day in pe...

*THAT DAY WEEKS AGO IN PE*

i saw tabitha gripping talias hand firmly as the sprinted across the soccer field. "g- guys whats up?? you guys were gone forever!" Sammy exclaimed. "th- the mirror- it-" tabitha began but she was so out of breath i could barely make out what she was saying. "i was bandaging t- talias knee and- and the mirror- it- it started swirling red and-" tabitha continues but talia interrupted abruptly. "IT- IT SPOKE-" she said, panting.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Talia and Tabitha had been taken into some sort of other dimension through the mirror. we could see them but we couldn't go in... they couldn't see or hear us when we screamed. suddenly they were running... running fast and they ran out of the mirror. they landed with a loud crash onto the changing room floors, and the mirror went back to normal. i couldn't believe what I had even seen. but now they were in the holy oaks hospital. we hadn't seen them in a few days and we were all worried sick. we needed answers.

*Sammy's POV*

"WHEN ARE THEY GONNA LET US SEE THEM," Riley screamed, we weren't sure who she was screaming at but I mean- Her worry was understandable, It had been almost a week and we still knew nothing. We had all been in the hospital for a day as when the mirror shattered all of us got minor injuries. For instance, when the mirror shattered I fell on my arm- grazing it up pretty badly and in the process also a few minor other injuries from the glass. The others had similar injuries. We were getting a bunch of time off school which was obviously understandable and we were taking turns to spend the night at the hospital in trios. Today it was me, isa and riley.