Episode 9

Taehyung POV

I Love you..taehyung said

I love you too... she smiled cheerfully but my body got freezed and mouth got hung opened. My heart dropped into my stomach. Maybe she said this in her innocence. But does she really love me Fvck.....

A-are you saying truth? You love me? I said ........fvck this innocent doll made me slutter

Y-yeah..I love y-you...you always p-protect me and y-you don't b€at m-me, you are m-my s-superhero...and you a-also l-love me for the first time she talk this much but her these pure words made my knees week already ...

Am I?? A chuckled left from my lips and she nodded cutely okey if you're saying so I'm your superhero and your everything now no one will hurt you promise I said this

I pinned her on the bed due to this a gasp left from her mouth I smirked wanna make love with me ? I asked for her permission. She looked down shyly while biting her lips which turn me on more . I couldn't wait more and ended my Sm@shing my lips on her soft one ...

FVCK her soft plump l!ps I wanna ruin them completely...I slipped my t0unge into her m0uth. Our slaiva mixed. My one had slipped under her top on his way to her br@. And finally I unclipped her br@ ...I broke the k!ss and looked at her face which was red due to the intense k!ss

The saliva was on her corner of the l!ps. I wipe it from my thumb looking at her eyes which are too shy to met mine ...I attacked at her n€ck and suck€d onto her skin which made her m0an..

Fuck while giving her h¡ckey I intended to remove her t0p but before that I heared a knock ....NOT NOW PLEASEE!!

Who is there? I shouted while asking the person but the next words felt like snatching my breath away ..

Taehyung opened the door assh0le jimin said

I already knew this will going to happened but I didn't expect him to find this soon ..lots okey after all he is my soulmate. But let's see if he is still friend or not?