Prologue

“Try and make us proud, darling

“Try and make us proud, darling.” Mother said kissing my forehead.

“I will.” I smile as Draco takes my hand and we go on the Hogwarts express.

We find an empty compartment and sit in it, waiting for the rest of his friends to arrive which happens in less than five minutes.

“Drakiepoo!” Pansy exclaims wrapping her arms around my brother.

“Ew!” I cry out.

Pansy turns to face me. “Who are you? I've not seen you around.”

“I am Faye Celeste Malfoy . Drake's little sister.” I bite my lower lip.

“Drakiepoo, you had a sister?” she turned to Drake and started running her fingers into his hair.

He made a face to me and it said, Help me.

I stifle a giggle as Pansy started finger combing his hair.

“I think I'll go looking through the compartments.” I announce as I stand up.

“Just don't get lost!” Drake calls after me as I leave their compartment.

~*~

I go adventuring for a while, knocking on people's compartments and saying hello.

I knock on one door and see a girl about my age and height inside with radishes hanging on her ears like earrings.

“Hi!” I beam at her.

She looks up from the magazine she was reading.

“Oh, hello!” she smiles at me, patting a space beside her.

“I was just adventuring through the compartments!” I say as my eyes fall on her magazine.

“What are you reading?” I ask.

“The Quibbler.” she says dreamily as she brushes her blonde hair off of her face.

“Quibbler?”

“My father is an editor for the Quibbler. ”

My eyes widen in excitement, “Your father is in publishing! ”

“Yes—” she gets cut off by an annoyed looking Draco pushing open the compartment door.

“You haven't changed into your robes.” he said through gritted teeth.

“Are we almost at Hogwarts? ” I ask excitedly.

“Why else would I come here asking for you to change into your Hogwarts robes? ” he replies barely moving his mouth.

I turn to the girl and wave, “I never got your name. ”

“Luna Lovegood, and you? ”

“Faye Celeste Malfoy, but you can call me Faye. ” I smile, “See you at the sorting ceremony. ”