Chapter 7

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city streets, Valentino found himself outside Mariana's house, his heart racing with anticipation. He had promised to pick her up for their dinner date, and he couldn't wait to spend more time with the captivating woman who had captured his attention.

With a nervous exhale, Valentino climbed out of his car and made his way to Mariana's front door. He rang the doorbell, his pulse quickening as he waited for her to answer.

Moments later, the door swung open, revealing Mariana standing before him, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She wore a simple yet elegant dress that accentuated her natural beauty, a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"Valentino," Mariana greeted him with a warm smile, her voice tinged with anticipation. "I'm so glad you're here."

Valentino returned her smile, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of her. "You look absolutely stunning, Mariana."

Mariana blushed at his compliment, a shy smile gracing her features. "Thank you. Shall we?"

Valentino offered her his arm, which she accepted with a grateful nod. Together, they made their way to Valentino's car, the air thick with anticipation and possibility.

As they drove through the city streets, Mariana and Valentino engaged in easy conversation, their laughter filling the car as they shared stories and exchanged jokes. With each passing moment, their connection deepened, the spark of attraction between them growing stronger with every word.

Before long, they arrived at the restaurant Valentino had chosen for their dinner date—a cozy Italian trattoria with dim lighting and an intimate atmosphere. Valentino held the door open for Mariana, his was smiling whole time as he escorted her inside.

Valentino pulled out a chair for Mariana with a charming smile, his heart racing with excitement at the prospect of spending the evening with her. Mariana's cheeks flushed with warmth as she took her seat, her gaze meeting Valentino's with a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

As they settled into their seats at the cozy Italian trattoria, the soft glow of candlelight casting a warm ambiance around them, they perused the menu with a sense of excitement. Their fingers traced the offerings as they discussed their preferences, laughter and easy conversation filling the air.

After placing their orders with the waiter, Valentino and Mariana found themselves lost in each other's gaze, their eyes speaking volumes even as their lips remained silent. There was a tenderness in the way they looked at each other, a silent acknowledgment of the connection that pulsed between them. 

Valentino couldn't help but marvel at the woman sitting across from him. There was something about Mariana that drew him in, a warmth and authenticity that he found utterly irresistible.

As their food arrived, but their attention remained focused on each other, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they savored the flavors of the meal before them. And as they stole loving glances between bites, they knew that this night would be etched into their memories forever.