I.

°•Aidan's view•.
"You're so useless, nobody wants you anyways!"
He hit me again.
I couldn't feel anything, my body was numb.
I started to feel dizzy, as my nose starting bleeding and my own blood running down my face.
He was drunk again, of course, like it's been any different since mom died.
My dad walked away, leaving me in the living room, completely covered in my own blood and tears.
After I calmed down from the crying, I slowly walked to Isabella's apartment, since it was only down the hall.

I knocked on her door, which she opened a short time later.
"Hi", she greeted me,"woah, what the hell happened to your face?"

"Had a little fight with my dad."

"that looks like more than just 'a little fight'... are you okay?"

"yea, i'm okay."

"mentally?"

"mhm"

"that doesn't sound very convincing, Aidan."

"could be better, but i'm fine"

"you can always talk to me if you want to or when you have problems, i'm always here for you, i promise."

"thanks."
-

holy fuck, why do the memories always come up at these moments.

okay, Aidan, concentrate on the enemy.

I was standing on a roof, my gun pointed at the guy on the street, i just had to wait for the right moment to shot him.
Exactly when he gave another guy suitcase full of drugs, I shot him through his dumb, fucking head.
I packed everything up and went back to my small apartment.

God, sometimes i really miss Isabella, but she probably forgot that I even existed and moved on.

°•Isabella's view•.
I was walking home from a friend's house, it was completely dark outside, the music playing loud through my AirPods as I was walking, the streets completely empty.
As I reached my house I unlocked the door and walked up to my apartment.
When I reached my bedroom, I changed into something more comfortable and decided to watch a movie.
After scrolling through Neflix for a while, I finally found something, I got to the kitchen and got chips.
When the movie was over I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took my makeup off and went back to bed.

The next morning I got out of bed, like 15 minutes after my alarm went off.
And it's fucking Monday again.
I got ready, brushed my teeth, kept my makeup absolutely not natural, packed my school back and went to school.
After two wonderful PE lessons, i had physics, and so on.

Anyways, I returned home at 5 pm and did my homework.

I really miss Aidan, but I hope he's happier with his new life.

°•.
461 Words
Boring and short, but it's the first chapter, don't come at me.
ANYWAYSS opinions anybody???