Rose Locked herself

AIDEN

After what happened before...I took Rose back to her home..she is not saying anything..she was just sitting in car... I saw tears in her eyes but they didn’t fell down... First I thought maybe she was shocked after watching all that...but I can feel there is something else...

When we reached her home she just went inside and locked herself...her mom was trying to talk to her and let her in but she didn’t respond..her mom become worried..as soon as she saw me at the door she came to me...

Nicole: are you Aiden?

Aiden: yes mam..I am Aiden Knight..I hope Rose told you about me..

Nicole: ofcourse..please come inside and tell me what happened..

Aiden: umm.. Actually that...she was...she was just shocked...

Nicole: did you tell her about yourself

Aiden: sorry...what you mean..

Nicole: I know who you are...you are a Mafia right...

I got surprised..how she knew this.. I met her for the first time and she already knows me...now I become worried...what if she ask me to stay away from Rose...

Aiden: but how do you know..

Nicole: I know your father...he helped me once... When Julie told me your name than I got to know that you are Raymond Knight’s son... Aiden Knight

Aiden: but my father never told me about you..

Nicole: I met him many years before...he was a great man...even if he was a Mafia but he respects humanity...thats when I realised that not everyone in mafia is bad...and I know you are just like your father...he helped me in my miserable time and saved me and Roselie...

Aiden: saved you and Rose...from what...

Nicole: I think it will be better if Roselie tell you this...she wanted to tell you about her past before confessing her love...

WHAT....? this means she also loves me...YESSSSS...

But right now she locked herself and I don’t know why...and now when her mother know the truth I can tell her about the attack...I explain her everything and she became more worried...

Nicole: this is bad...

Aiden: means

Nicole: what she saw today...was related to her worst past...and now when she saw you killing...I can’t explain what she must be feeling...try to talk to her...

I moved to her room and knocked at the door but she didn’t open it...

Aiden: Rose... Open the door.. listen I know you are angry but atleast talk to me...please Rose let me explain...

I stand there for 30min but she didn’t open the door...I know she is listening to me...but I also don’t want to scare her by breaking this damn door..

Aiden: fine Rose...take your time...I am here only...I will wait until you open the door....

We waited for hours but she didn’t come out not even for dinner.. Julie and Max also tried to convince her but failed...I told everyone to sleep..they were not agreed first but I assured them that I will be here wait for her... After that everyone left... I sat on the couch and waited for rose to open the door...I closed my eyes while resting my head back and drifted to sleep while waiting...

In the middle of the night...I felt something over my thigh...I woke up and what I saw makes me smile... My Rose sleeping on couch putting her head on my lap...she curled herself in sleep... I sighed in relief that atleast she came out... And more happy that still she came to me...this proves that she loves me very much...

I caressed her hair with my hands.. meanwhile her mom also came out from the room...she was also worried about rose..that’s why she came to check again...but when she saw us she smiled in relief...she looked at me said slowly...take care of her...and went back to her room...

I picked up Rose in my arms and took her to my car...the driver is sleeping in his seat...as soon as I opened the backseat door and sat inside..the driver woke up and starts driving to my villa..

I hold Rose in my arms making her sit on my lap...she is in deep sleep...I can see her eyes are swollen because of crying...after we reached and I took her to my bedroom..

I locked the door so that she can’t run away after waking up... There is no way I am letting her go.. I lay down beside her and pulled her near me...she also hugged me tightly like she can feel I am near her...I also hugged her back...this is the best feeling I have ever felt...I kissed her forehead and looked at her innocent face..

Aiden: I promise Rose..I won’t let anything happened to you...just stay with me...I love you..

I hugged her tightly and drifted to sleep...one thing is sure that I will never let her go away from me...

Next Morning.....

I woke up in the morning and saw Rose is still holding me in her sleep...she is looking like an angel but I am having a hard time right now... control... control yourself Aiden...ufff...I need a cold shower now...

I complete my morning routine in another room and came back to check Rose...she was already freshen up and sitting on the edge of the bed keeping her head low...I went near her...She looked at me...

She got up and hold my hand...and took me out from the villa...and going to the garden area...I didn’t ask anything just let her do what she wants...

Once we are alone in garden area..she left my hand and stand few steps away from me...I want to listen her voice only...but she is standing without saying a word...
.
.
.
.
“I was only 6years old when.........