A/N

Hi guys. You have already seen that it is not a chapter of the story, but an author note.
The story hasn't been updated long enough, even though I said I would update every day. 😭🙏

Don't worry, I don't mean to stop the story, but I'm having various problems.

I no longer remember how the original Shippuden plot progresses, but that's less of a problem, since I could just ignore the plot and get on with writing, but in any case I would stick to it.

A problem that doesn't allow me to proceed with the story is that the Italian dubbing of the anime stops at episode 393 and I can't watch anime with subtitles, I just can't do it.

I know you guys want to read, but I can't go on. The story will be paused pending the full dub, which will finish maybe this summer, but i'm not sure. 😭

Be patient guys, if you don't like this idea, I have an alternative.

Anyone who wants to, can send me a private message in which they create a plot to finish the story, it won't follow the original story, but it's better than waiting a year or even more.

I think if anyone does it, I'll do two versions. The fan plot version and then when the dub arrives the canon plot version.

So, I'll leave you with a message!

"Help the creator!"

In the meantime, I'll leave you with something to read, of course 😚

"Reborned as Deidara!"

Don't hate me, but I see Deidara as a girl. And yes, I know that he is canonically male.
But there's nothing I can do about it, if you're interested. (IT'S NOT CERTAIN THAT THE STORY WILL BE PUBLISHED, I NEED TO SEE IF I HAVE ENOUGH MOTIVATION)

Bye! 🤭