BITE THE HAND

˗ˋ.*ೃ✧  BITE THE HAND  ˚.

▬  criminal minds  ,  no specific season(  kanejscorner ,  2024  )

kanejscorner ,  2024  )

best viewed in . . .
font ; georgia
size ; smallest
background ; black

███████████████

WHO  DO  YOU  THINK
YOU  ARE ╱ WHO  DO
YOU  THINK  I  AM

WHAT  DO  YOU  WANNASAY  ╱ WHAT  DO  YOUTHINK  WILL  CHANGE

SAY  ╱ WHAT  DO  YOU
THINK  WILL  CHANGE

▬▬▬   THEIR FIRST run-in with Death came when they were only children, ages ten and twelve. It came in the form of a man with a sick obsession to hurt and destroy others. Before the death and kidnapping of their best friend and next-door neighbor, the idea of losing a life was something unknown by Madison and Phoenix Hotchner. For the seven months Nicole Hudgens was missing, the two siblings watched men and women in uniform file in and out of their neighbor's two-story house from the spot on their living room couch, waiting for the one day that one of those cars would be holding the familiar face of their best friend. The day that their father sat them down to tell them the news of her passing, it rained for the first time after a straight week of sunshine. The Hudgens moved out a few weeks after their daughter's burial and three more children in their town would go missing and never return home before the kidnapper was caught.