73 hunger games reaping

Violets pov:Today was my first reaping and to be honest I was scared I might be from distract 2 but I never want to kill people

Violets pov:
Today was my first reaping and to be honest I was scared I might be from distract 2 but I never want to kill people.

"Hay you almost ready little dove jack and I are waiting for you!"I hear my older brother Cato yell at me from down stairs.

"Ya ya coming!"I say running down the stairs.

"Took you long enough little dove now let's get going."Cato said grabbing ahold of my hand.

"You look really pretty violet"Jack says as I smile.

"Thanks jack"I said back.

𓅪𓅪𓅪

"Now time to pick the girls!"Our distract escort Ariel said as I just rolled my eyes I knew she was only acting to be happy it was obvious.

"Violet Hadley!"She said as I just stood there frozen but then quickly put on an act for the capitol as I walked up to we're Ariel  was waiting for me.

"And now for the boys!"Ariel said.

"Jack moon come on up!"

As soon as I heard that I stood still as he walked up no one volunteered...

"Well shake hands you to and may the odds be ever in your favor.."Ariel said.

𓅪𓅪𓅪
I hear the door open as my brother rushes into the room pulling me into his arms.

"You can win this your good with knives you'll be ok little dove."He says handing me his neckless that was out mothers.

"But I don't want to kill pepole Cato you know that.."I said.

"Just try ok..?"

I hated these stupid games...