Amnesia

Another few hours past before Purple regained consciousness.

And those few hours were agonizing.

Gold, King, Fern, and Chosen tried blocking out the virus that was swiftly infecting the child, but without proper anti-viruses that would probably work, they had nothing.

And Fern, barely knowing Yellow, didn't trust him shooting a command at him.

"For the last time, no!" Fern snapped. "I don't need you accidentally killing this kid!"

"Relax, Tree-"

"My name is Fern."

"Whatever your name is. But I know what I'm doing!"

"Just because you saved Purple from being brainwashed from whoever the hell infected him, doesn't mean you know how to erase an anti-virus without severely Harming his code beyond repair or even killing him!"

"Hey, I got the code burned out of me, and I'm still alive!" Dark snapped.

"It's a different story! You were created, Purple was born! Your code structures are entirely different!"

"How do you know?!"

"I'm a doctor."

"Whatever."

Second sighed. "Nobody's got a hold of Alan?"

"Nope. Nothing."

"Damn it."

"Now, remind me. How did Purple get into this predicament. From the beginning."

"Psycho of a parent. He showed up one day, kidnapped me and him, Gold showed up, and then a bunch of other things followed downhill after it." Red stiffened at the memory.

"I sense some minor PTSD from that." Fern mumbled.

"Whatever. And then afterwards, he almost killed Purple via brainwashing, amnesia, straight up stabbing him, overloading him, and sucking the power and life out of him."

"This kid has powers."

"Runs in the family." Green reassured.

"That's not reassuring!"

"Don't care."

"Let's just be patient and wait for Purple to wake up. There's no use fighting right now." Blue said.

"Fine." Yellow gave Fern one last glare before trudging off to his room.

"And actually sleep this time please!"

"SLEEP IS FOR WEAKLINGS, DRUG ADDICT!"

After the bickering between Blue and Yellow settled a couple hours later, Second collapsed onto the couch, sighing.

It had been a very eventful day, for sure, but there was still more to come.

If the entire thing had come from Navy and the others, Second had a part of him that was expecting a note from them explaining what was going on.

Then again, they really didn't need one when Purple's visions had given them all they needed to know.

Brainwashing, amnesia, death, and Purple became nothing but a puppet for them.

And they had no plan, no other weapons besides there powers and the staff, and Purple now couldn't do anything, so there was nothing they could do.

Besides wait for Purple to wake up, a note, or Navy and the others show up.

Second stared out the window, catching a glimpse of the files tab.

He came up with a good idea.

Jumping onto Alan's phone, Second scrambled to the alarm app, and after at least seven, he finally succeeded in waking Alan up.

"There a reason I'm being dragged into your problem?" He typed onto the Word app.

"We need you. Please."

"Why?"

Second sighed, trying to find the best way to explain the situation. "We think Navy might be alive."

"But you just-"

"Purple killed Orchid...supposedly." Second cut off.

"Oh."

"Navy was dead for that entire ordeal, and we think he might be alive because of what happened to Purple."

"What's wrong with Purple?"

"Amnesia, I think."

"Is he talking?"

"He's completely out of it. Barely noticed anyone or anything. He's got this really freaky blank stare."

"Like he's brainwashed?"

"Sorta."

"I'll check it out in the morning. Let me sleep."

"Fine." Second sighed, mumbling to himself about making sure Yellow had gone to bed, since he knew the end of the bickering didn't mean sleep when it came to Yellow.

"And then after that, Purple and two of the three hollowheads sailed across the ocean to defeat her?" Fern clarified. He and the others had spent a lot of the night and early morning clarifying the adventures King and the kids had been on.

"It's a lot to catch up on, don't worry," Copper reassured. "Gold didn't give us any details when he reunited with us, but he was also stressed out and had an injured child with a major injury, so it's not like he really could."

"Point taken."

"And you guys all got out unscathed?"

"Not mentally, we didn't. Purple's been barely holding on to sanity." Green said subtly.

"Barely?"

"He's fine." King grumbled, clearly exhausted from worrying most of the night.

"I'm sure Purple's gonna wake up soon."

"Guys! He's waking up!"

King, Fern, and Green all shot up within seconds and dashed upstairs.

After all three of them barely got into the room, Second stared at them.

"We've got a tiny problem."

"What?!" Green snapped.

"The hell are you talking about?!"

The room fell silent for a moment before Purple spoke.

The tiniest, broken voice that came out of the child sent King's entire brain into a horrific panic.

Something was very wrong.

"Who's...what's going on...?"

"Purple? Hey, it's Green. Remember me? Your best buddy?"

Fern tried objecting to Green's statement, but stopped himself.

"Purple?"

King tried not to speak, knowing it wasn't going to have a good outcome.

Purple finally sent a glance towards him, and his heart shattered.

"Who are you guys?"