𝟎𝟎𝟐 | Sophia Mikkelsen

Sophia Mikkelsen, the daughter of the renowned actor Mads Mikkelsen, has followed in her father's footsteps and made a name for herself in the world of acting. Growing up surrounded by the art of performance, Sophia's talent was evident from a young age. Her break came with her role as Riley in the animated film "Inside Out". Since then, she has continued to impress audiences with her performances in various TV shows and movies, including her memorable portrayal of Priscilla in "Elvis". Sophia has also showcased her acting skills in projects such as "Oppenheimer", "The Nun", "Shadow And Bone", "Fate: The Winx Saga", and more. It is clear that Sophia Mikkelsen has a bright future ahead of her in the world of entertainment.

𝘚𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢
𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘯

Instagram: stephbohrer

SOPHIA MIKKELSEN

𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯: |𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 16𝘵𝘩 1999| |𝘢𝘨𝘦 24| |𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯|

𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯:
|𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 16𝘵𝘩 1999|
|𝘢𝘨𝘦 24|
|𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯|

𝘖𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:
|𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳|
|𝘝𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳|
|𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳|

  𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴:
  |𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘯| ᵐᵒᵗʰʳ
  |𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘯| ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

   𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦:
|2015...... 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵|

ACTING CAREER

𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘮𝘴:
¹  |𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘖𝘶𝘵| ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ
²  |𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢| ᶠéˡⁱᶜⁱᵉ ᴹⁱˡˡⁱⁿᵉʳ
³  |𝘛𝘰𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 4| ᴮᵒ ᴾᵉᵉᵖ

𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴:
¹  |𝘌𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘴| ᴾʳⁱˢᶜⁱˡˡᵃ
²  |𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘯| ᴼˡᵍᵃ
³  |𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦| ᴬᵇⁱᵍᵃⁱˡ
⁴  |𝘐𝘖| ˢᵃᵐ ᵂᵃˡᵈᵉⁿ
⁵  |𝘖𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳| ᴶᵉᵃⁿ ᵀᵃᵗˡᵒᶜᵏ
⁶ |𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘶𝘯| ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ ᴵʳᵉⁿᵉ
⁷  |𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘶𝘯 𝘐𝘐| ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ ᴵʳᵉⁿᵉ

𝘛𝘝 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴:
¹ |𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘹 𝘚𝘢𝘨𝘢| ᴹᵘˢᵃ
² |𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦 & 𝘒𝘦𝘺| ᴰᵒᵈᵍᵉ
³ |𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘦 | ᴺⁱⁿᵃ ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵏ
⁴ |𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘯| ᴰᵃᵖʰⁿᵉ ᴮʳⁱᵈᵍᵉʳᵗᵒⁿ

ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Sophia's relationships have had their ups and downs. In late 2018, she posted a photo on her Instagram of a man's hand holding her own, tagging the famous actor Jacob Elordi. Their relationship was quite open, but the couple eventually broke it off after being together for strong 13 months. There were rumors that Elordi had cheated on Sophia, but nothing was ever confirmed. A year later, Sophia attended the premiere of "Little Women" with Timothée Chalamet.

They were seen sharing a kiss and holding hands, but their relationship only lasted for three months. They remained friends afterwards. After her performance in Elvis, rumors started circulating that Sophia was dating her co-star, Austin Butler. Initially denying the accusations, the two were later spotted having what appeared to be a date at a restaurant. They are currently still together.

Sophia is well-connected in the Hollywood industry, boasting friendships with stars such as
Madelyn Cline, Thomas Doherty, Sydney Sweeney, and Isabelle Fuhrman among her many friends. Recently, she was spotted enjoying dinner with her boyfriend Austin Butler and his friend Barry Keoghan, sharing laughs at Keoghan's jokes. In a recent interview, Sophia mentioned that she, Mia Goth, and Maisie Williams have regular "catch up" dinners. Additionally, she shared that she often seeks advice from Jodie Comer.

 Additionally, she shared that she often seeks advice from Jodie Comer

DISCLAIMER

I have a strong sense that Mia Goth and Maisie Williams have potential for a friendship.

I find myself particularly drawn to Austin, so you can expect to see him featured frequently in my writing. I am currently on the lookout for a suitable role for Callum Turner to be seamlessly incorporated into my work.