The first meet

Ahana's POV;

I was standing in front of my classes waiting for my idiotic brother to pick me up. I already told him that I can manage on my own and will return safe and sound but him being that elder brother never listens. Almost after 25 mins he was there and I was about to shout at him but then I saw he wasn't alone there was someone else with him following his bike.

But nonetheless I said "Bhaiyaa you are late again!!" To which he just shrugged and replied "heyy meri galti nahi hai ye janab (pointing at the other guy) inki vajah se late hogaya!
(I got late because of him)

Well the other person was my brother's best friend VEER. I didn't interact much with him ever but yeah I very well know he is grumpy!

I came out of my trance when I heard my brother's voice "kya sochne lag gai! Ghar nahi Jana!" But when am I going to accept my fault huh! " Mein ready hi hu aap ne hi der ki ab aap hi nahi chal rahe!"
(What are you thinking? Don't you want to go home?)

We came out of our fighting session from a cold and emotionless voice which came from the grumpy men beside "hogaya tum dono ka! Baki ka Ghar chakle lad lena!"
(Done both of you? Let's go you can fight at home)

I glared at him and hopped on my brother's bike. Soon we reached home and I like a lazy bee dropped on the couch well you can't blame me I was tired. I did physics in tution for 3 hours :)

But again my relaxation ended when I heard my dear mother's shriek making my ears bleed "you are again late!!" But I was her blood too so I replied in the same tone "aapke pyare suputra ki galti hai wahi late aae!"
(It's fault of your precious son, he was late)

But Ignoring me I heard my mom asking in a very sweet tone which again made my ears bleed "are veer beta you are here!"

Well veer the great veer everyone's pampered boy veer of course (note the sarcasm) he was my brother rishabh's best friend since childhood and everyone in my family adores him like his own! Except me I hate him with all my guts!

He smiled at my mom and bent down to touch her feet like the sanskari kid he is! Ahh I hate him!

"haww maa, aapne veer se pucha mujhse nahi!" And here comes my dramatic brother!!
(Haww ma, you asked veer not me)

He was arguing with maa like a kid I still can't believe he's turning 25 soon. I shook my head and my eyes fell on the guy he was arguing about! I ignored their arguing and left for my room I don't know why I was feeling something strange from the time being!

I was lying on my bed in my comfy clothes just then aarohi barged into my room and said "Aaj dance kare! Bohot maan Kara hai pls!" God I was already tired there was no energy left in me but I very well knew yeh ladki manegi nahi!
(Shall we dance today? Pretty please)

Suddenly I remembered something and a smirk appeared on my face "Kya sochri hai ahanaa?" aarohi asked seeing my smirk "I'll be back in sometime!" Saying so I ran out of my room!!
(What are you thinking ahana?)

I quickly searched for a fake spider toy and put it in a gift box and went towards my lovely brothers room well, he got late today and as a good sister I am going make him learn his lesson.

I was super excited to see his reactions I entered his room but that was all dark the lights of the room were off but I saw his shadow setting on the couch relaxing.

I smirked and made my way towards the couch I slowly kept the box on the table beside and said in my loving sister's tone (of course I am loving) whispering"This is for you!! Open it!!"

He stood up from the couch and picked up the box I was waiting excitedly for his reaction he opened the box and the next thing I remember was a screaming I lauged so hard holding my stomach hearing my precious brothers screams.

I turned on the lights still laughing to see his reactions clearly but my laugh died and I stood rotted in my place seeing the person standing well it wasn't my brother it was his best friend VEER!!

And that bastard of a brother was standing leaning on the door laughing and watching the whole scenario I glared hard at him and then looked at his best friend I still couldn't process whatever had happened!

I whispered in almost inaudible sorry but I guess he was still shocked and I was terrified of this situation so to come out of the situation I asked the most stupidest question of the time " Who are you!!"

"Like you don't know ahana, very good
question btw" my inner sense mocked

But he was still glaring at me and my brother answered "He is Veer Dumbo! VEER MEHRA" said rishabh!

And then came another voice " ohh! that veer who is always rude!!" Aarohi exclaimed entering behind him!

Rishabh glares at her and replied rudely "that's none of your business"

Yeah well my brother is the sunshine in front of the world he has that charming or a but don't know why but whenever arohi he is in front of him he would be the rudest person pata nahi usse dekh k kya ho jata hai!!

I was witnessing the argument but felt a heated glare and when I looked at the direction Veer was glaring hard at me without another thought I ran out of the room hurriedly as my life depends on it!!!!

Veer's POV:

I was going home when rishabh dragged me to pick his sister from coaching. And despite of my denial, he emotionally blackmailed me to go with him.

She was there, standing in the corner fidgeting her fingers with doe black eyes.
I never felt anything strange before today. It was something different.

She and rishabh were arguing over some silly thing when I coldly asked them to get home.

I was at rishabh's home. Chilling, no actually, staring at the wall because rishabh was out for some work.

The door opened and ahana was there. She gave me a box and whispered to open it. I opened it and THERE WAS A FREAKING SPIDER IN IT!

I mean I'm not scared or anything but opening a box and finding a spider in it is a little bit traumatizing. (Yeah, sure veer now you don't have to accept that you're scared) my inner sense mocked.     
I screamed because of the sudden change

(Ekdumm se waqt badal diya jazbaat badal diye) my inner sense mocked to me.

There she was, in front of me laughing holding her stomach. I swear something happened inside me at that moment. I wanted her to smile more, as if my life depended on it.

I mean, if I'm her reason to smile despite of a prank, aise prank mujhe aur chahiye.

I realised that she's my FREAKING BESTFRIEND'S SISTER and came back to my original phase shaking my head at my thoughts.

She was scared, ofcourse she should be she pranked ME! I just gazed at her and she left the room.

“Bhai check karle makdi ne kata vagera to nahi matlab Aisa na ho tu Spiderman ban jaaye.” Rishabh asked hiding his smile.
(You should check if the spider has bitten you)

Aarohi and I glared at him
while Aarohi commented “Tum bachpan se hi aise ho ya kahi gir wir gaye the?”
to which he replied “Excuse me, I'm not talking to you”
(You're like this from childhood or you fell somewhere?)

And the banter continued, I was literally annoyed at this moment so I made my way out of the room

I was going home when I saw her dancing on the terrace, long hairs which were messy due to wind I had a sudden urge to tuck her hand behind so that she wouldn't be disturbed.

“Bhai? Bhai!?! Chale?!?” rishabh asked shaking my shoulders. And I came out of my delusion. I nodded at him but my mind was stuck on her.
(Shall we go?)

The way her every move took my heartbeat away. But, I realised SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND'S SISTER! I shouldn't do that. I shouldn't think like that. Not even for a minute.

To be continued...

Spoiler for the next chapter:

Ahana
Did he really take care of rme? What is happening with me? Like seriously? Veer mehra? The one who never smiles and is always grumpy took care of me?

Veer
I somehow felt attracted to her no matter what. Ye kya ho raha hai tujhe veer? Tujhe khud kyu nahi samajh aaraha?
You should stop feeling.