16

Emelio Jones
(Melo) [25]
————————————-

2 Weeks LaterWednesday ~ 1:28pm————————————-

2 Weeks Later
Wednesday ~ 1:28pm
————————————-

"I like the way that she dressing, she know that she turning me up when she prada the boot". I sang the lyrics as I drove down the highway.

I had just came back from J6 crib. We was just chopping it up per usual.

I was omw to celeste house. I hadn't seen Mani in a min and I missed her. So I decided to go pick her up.

Before I went there, I went to Target to her a toy and some lil outfits.

I know Celeste be working her ass off, then she gotta come home and make sure Mani str8.

So ima take Mani off her hands for a day or 2, so she can have some time to herself yk.

After I finished shopping, I made my way to Celeste's house.

"Wsp ugly", I greeted as I walked through Celeste's door.

"Have you seen what u looked like today?", Celeste joked back.

"Wow, where my niece at?", I asked her rolling my eyes.

"In her room watching TV", She told me as she went back to her TV show.

I walked up the steps to Amani room.

"Heyy", I dragged as I opened her door.

"Uncle Meloooo", She jumped off her bed and ran and hugged my legs.

I bent down and hugged her. "Look what I gotchu". I pulled out the toy from the bag.

"Omggg", she squealed as she grabbed the toy from me. I started laughing.

"Help me", She told me as she tried to open it. "Unt unt you gotta wait till we get to my house okay?", I told her.

"I'm coming to your houseee", She jumped up. "yayyyy". She danced around. "we gonna have so much funnn". She smiled.

"yup, we is". I nodded as I laughed at her lil dance.

"I'll be right back okay", I told her.

I left and went back downstairs and saw Celeste sittin on the couch. Only this time sby was sittin next to her.