❤️Good (non plot related) night!!!❤️

No pov:

After the reunion, Y/N was chatting with Sally at Y/N's treehouse a bit deep in the woods, Julie having her head rested on Sally's shoulder, her arms wrapped around the star girl's waist. "I'm booored..." Julie whined, pouting.

"Come on Julie.., if you want we can... Um..." Y/N though, looking at a specific spot on the ceiling, not really thinking, just pretending and letting Julie decide without outright telling her to. Since the bubbly girl always had good ideas.

"We can have a sleepover! We can.. dress up and paint and- and sing and play and paint!" Julie excitedly spoke, a wide smile on her face.

"That's amazing sugar!" Sally smiled back, turning to face her girlfriend, who was waving her arms around the air excitedly.

Y/N chuckled, they found entertaining how sweet Sally acted towards Julie, yet wen she's directing a play she is super strict and demanding.

A while (2 hours) later

The star and bubbly girl got their pajamas on

(They low-key looked like this:)

Sally looked like a famous actress and Julie looked like a relaxed yet energetic mess

They sung from memory, played board games, Julie and Y/N finger painted, Sally didn't even dare look at the paint, in fear of getting her dress stained.

Y/N did a small forest painting and Julie made a painting of herself slaying a big, bad dragon and saving the princess (Sally), both got paint some over themselves, but Julie got it on her clothes, hair and face. "Sugar.. The painting is lovely and all, but you need a cleanup!" Sally opened her bag and pulled out some wipes a brush, Julie looked confused, but after a bit she understood and stood up, she walked towards the star girl and sat infront of her.

Sally gently wiped the paint off and brushed through Julie's hair while the blonde girl babbled about random topics. Later, the trio sat in their bean bags and continued talking, mostly Sally and Y/N gossiping while Julie layed her head on the star girl's lap, as said girl traced small patterns in her head.

Jagger: Helloo!! Mah here! Just some little puppet sweet stuff! I love these girls relationship!!! Have nice time! <3