Chapter 1: The coming of darkness

One day on the doorstep of an orphanage, which is a church one of the sisters of the church went for her usual smoke break she saw that of child.

The sister of the church looked down at the child who looked, around the age of two and the sister let a sigh.

"Another one.....we'll then let's get you inside" the church sister said as she then picked up the young child and had then carried him into the church.

Which the church was located, in that of London but that of a a bad area with all types of crimes that could be on a list happens in this part of London.

Inside of the church, the sister had placed the two year old down into crib in a room which had nothing else but other empty old cribs.

As inside of the church, there were not many other children as many were either drugged up, beaten, and some even dead out on the streets.

This reason, was because of all of the violence in the area and the fact that the police who are supposed to be there to protect them, are also the one's that are also doing the crimes in this world there is a saying many people live by.

"Only the strong survive" these are the words that is law in this place, as those who are weak either get taken advantage of or die.

It has gotten to the point where that even the people of the church carry guns to protect themselves, some people now these days can't even walk down to their home without getting harassed.

In this world if you show any signs, of weakness it will eat you up and spit you out with absolutely nothing.

(Timeskip)

Three years have now pasted and that child the sister had found is now at the age of five, just sitting in a room by himself reading a book he had found in an abandoned library.

As the book he was reading is that of a self defense combat and survival book, as he has recently noticed how many other of his fellow orphans have gone missing ever since the new father of the church Jared had arrived.

With the other sisters of the church either leaving with the money they, saved and starting new lives out of this hell hold and leaving the children behind.

The young boy had managed to craft that of a make shift weapon out of a pencil, that he currently has concealed as tonight he plans on leaving tonight with a small amount money he managed to gain.

As later on in the night as the young boy pretended to sleep he heard as the door had began slowly opening up, as he had then heard the creaking sound of the door which he had his back turned and the window open.

This allowing him to see a very familiar shadowy figure start overlooking him, as this figure was very much similar to that of father Jared.

"Good he's asleep now, let me call them up to get him" Jared said as he had then taken out that of a syringe filled with a drug that would knock out the child in front of him for hours.

Just before Jared could inject the child the five year old had swiftly, gotten up and with in a swift motion he had then kicked the syringe out of the Father hands and then using his pencil, he went for a vital wound and stabbed the father in the stomach.

Then the five year old had followed up, with a solid kick to where he had stabbed Father Jared making the wound go further in.

This making had sent the father of the church to go flying to the other side of the room as the five year old had quickly gotten, out of the room and ran towards the back of the church where the janitor room was.

Using a chair he had then reached up into the ceiling a removed a part of the ceiling, showing it to have a bookbag and he opened the book bag showing, that of five hundred pounds he has acquired over the years by selling what little food he was given by those who would take it.