denail

Clay started sobbing
Clay: "why danielle why you greasy poopoo"

Reverend putty spoke up
Rev: "mafaka stophoe go back to rehab bich"
Nurse bendy also pulled up for some reason and said "Guys theirs a American bird kidnapping people" nurse bendy then got kidnapped by a hawk. Kenny type death fr

Everyone was stunned, then bloberta spoke up.
Bloberta: "danielle you bitch you didn't go to rehab I saw you in the chip shop slagging off with fucking uhhhh gerald brovfloski and Mr garrison from southpark in a bathroom you filthy liar"

Reverend: "so that's why Walter white couldn't find him"

Danielle:"Reverend Rod pussy, you hired Walter white to kidnap me from rehab?? Also mr garrison had a gaping pussy and that jewish dick made me come" Danielle snorts 100 pounds of cocaine on the spot

Reverend: "sorry homie, dap me up tho" Reverend and danielle had the ultimate handshake but Reverend felt off
Reverend: "what the fuck did you do"

Danielle:" I just shoved 10 pounds of meth up your asshole without even touching your asshole, you have twenty seconds to convince people that jesus told me to fuck Mr garrison and gerald brovfloski or the meth will make you high"

Reverend shimeyed to his stand "jesus did that actually"

Bloberta looked up at him:"nuh the fuck uh, me and jesus were on a date"
Clay killed bloberta and then fucked danielle doggy style consenstually
Danielle stared at Reverend
"Your time is up."

Reverend passed out, seemingly dead. Everyone gasped is flabbergasted. Doughy stood up and ran spongebob krabby patty style to Reverend putty, his shoes flying away as he ran and his bare grippers shaking the church floor. "Reyvend" doughy weeped, he had a heart attack like clays mum and flew away.

Sad music started playing.
"Woo..hoo..houhouhh.." like the one from Rick and whorey.

Danielle ran out of church skiddadling like the wind..