(20)

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟐𝟖 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
📍: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

we pulled up to the house and the porch light was on meaning my dad wasn't here anymore. we headed inside and made our way upstairs to my room. "alright im about to start getting ready for bed okay? you can turn on whatever you want to watch" i told him while heading to my bathroom. he just nodded his head and grabbed the remote getting comfortable on my bed. i connected my phone to my alexa and played my "js vibin" playlist and "while we're young" by jhené aiko started to play.

i got in shower and just did my basics soap and body wash. once i got out i flossed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and lotioned up my body. i headed to my closet and just decided to pick out a graphic tee and some underwear since i don't wear bras to sleep. i placed my bonnet on my head and went back inside my room to see melo watching "one punch man" but as soon as i walked in the room his eyes were on me.

"what?" i chuckled awkwardly looking at him. "nun come here" he said licking his lips staring into my eyes. and just like that my body levitated to him like it had a mind of its own. i got on top of the bed sliding on to his lap and he instantly landed his hands on to my waist. "why do you keep staring at me like that?" i asked trying to divert my eyes somewhere else cause i hate the kind of contact he's trying to have with me.

he turns my head back facing him making me stare into his eyes and says, "because you look good". i chuckle a little bit, "i'm literally in my night clothes and a bonnet not no sexy lingerie". "girl i don't not give on bit of a fuck i said you look good so you look good" he said to me "now let daddy get a taste". he slowly slid his hands down to my thighs and back up to my waist waiting for my consent. so i slowly leaned in and put our lips together and we started to make out.

he then removed his lips from mine putting them on my neck and i moaned at the feeling. he lifted up my shirt a little and put his hands down pulling my panties to the side. "open them" he whispered in my ear talking about my legs so that he could get more access. doing as told i opened my legs wider and his lips were soon back on mine sticking his tongue down my throat. he took his fingers and rubbed my clit slowly edging me on.

"please melo" i moaned begging for more. "what? what do you want talk to me" he whispered in my ear making me even wetter. "put it in please" i begged and pleaded. "your wish is my command" and once he said that he stuck his fingers in me making me gasp and instantly grabbing his shoulders. he continued to move his fingers at a steady pace and i started to grind on them but he stopped.

"did i tell you to do that?" he asked sternly and i shook my head no. "i'm sorry melo please continue" i begged. instead he removed his fingers making me whimper a little and flipped us over with him now on top. he snatched off my panties instantly making them fly who knows where and started to kiss and suck on my thighs leaving hickeys everywhere. he then placed his thumb on my clit moving it slowly.

"what you want me to do to you baby? help me out so i can please you the right way" he said to me making me moan at his words. "do whatever i don't care just make me cum, fuck" i pleaded to him. "you got it mama" he said and instantly put his lips on my clit making me moan loudly and grasp on to his head. he then stuck his fingers back inside of me making me go crazy, "fuck melo" i moaned.

"that feels good baby" he asked still continuing to eat me out. "mmhmm so good" i said starting to grind myself on his face and fingers. "keep going baby i'm a-almost there" i whimpered and he started going faster making me lose it once again. i soon felt a pit in my stomach making me know that i was close which made me clench around melo's fingers.

"you close huh baby? come on give it to me" he said which instantly made me cum on his fingers and face. "fuckkk melo" i whimpered letting it all out. he cleaned up the mess i made and came up for a kiss and started to kiss on my neck again. "you so nasty what the hell" i said to him cheesing. "only for you baby" he said smiling at me. "okayyy can i get my underwear back?" i asked and he shook his head, "now you know that's a definite no". i just smacked my teeth and rolled to my side to head to bed. he turned off the tv and the lights, took of his shirt, and once he was in the bed grabbed me and laid me on top of him.