0

{First person POV i think}

Alright let's do this one last time. My name is Motoki Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the past few months i've been the one and only Spider Man, or Spider Woman.

I think you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city, and then i saved the city again.. and again, and well you get the point.

I helped a friend of mine become the #1 pro hero and supported another friend's dream. To be honest I never thought i'd be able to do any of this, but i can. It's not easy, but i truly believe that anyone can be hero.. even you can.

I live in a world where around 80% of the population have superpowers, or quirks as we call it. A long time ago a baby was born that could glow. This was the first quirk user ever born in our world, but now almost everyone you meet has some kind of quirk. Many people dream to be the Number 1 hero, like All Might.

When quirks first emerged, there was chaos. However, heroes showed up and kept the peace and stopped the villains. Pretty great, right? I mean what kid wouldn't dream of that. Unfortunately, some kids, kids like me, are not apart of that 80%.

You see i was born quirk-less, which is unfortunate for a kid who dreams to be a great hero. Without a quirk, i thought it was unrealistic to pursue the dream. I lived with my Aunt May and Uncle Ben who were good people and quirk-less as well. We weren't very wealthy and hero school could be expensive so that was just another reason to let go of my dream.

When i found out i was quirk-less, i decided to pursue other interests. Primarily science which i was a natural at. If i could get a job in the science field, i had hopes of improving my aunt and uncles life. So i carried on with my studies and that's where the good part really begins.

My life takes a great turn towards the end of my time at middle school and around the transition to the next phase of my life.

You want the whole story?

Well get comfy, grab a couple of snacks, get a drink. We'll be here for a while..

[Author's Note]
In the next chapter i will put some designs i found on Pinterest to choose from to use as her costume.