Chapter 1: First Impressions

Hongjoong walked up to the large gym doors, opening them and welcomed with a 'ring!'. He looked around the gym, fascinated at what he saw, this wasn't a normal gym it had a whole fighting ring, weights and lifts on one side, workout gear and mats on the other side, and a cafe.

"Ahh, welcome! Kim Hongjoong, correct?" A man said, reaching his hand out to shake and  walking up to the boy. He was dressed in a fancy tuxedo suit with black trousers and black leather shoes, overall he looked fancy.

"Yes sir, nice to meet you." The boy said, nodding his head slightly and shaking the man's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Hwajin or you can call me Manager Jin. Let me take you to the conference room!" The man said, guiding hongjoong the the conference room.

When they got there, Manager Jin opened the door to reveal a giant conference room. A big gray metal table lined up with chairs around it, it almost took up all the space in the room.

"Find a seat and make yourself comfortable, I'll be waiting for the others to come." Manager Jin said.

'The others?...I thought it was just me?" Hongjoong thought, but he just brushed it off, setting his things aside and finding a seat.

Not long after, two more boys came into the conference room. One of them looked like he could be hongjoong's height and he looked younger. He seemed to be friends with the person he walked in the room with, the boy looked taller than the other with platinum blonde hair.

The two boys sat in their seats across from hongjoong. One of them noticed hongjoong and gave the male a soft smile and tapped the other boy to get his attention.

"Hello, my name is Yeosang, nice to meet you!" The boy with platinum blonde hair spoke, smiling and reaching his hand out to shake the others.

"Nice to meet you yeosang , I'm Hongjoong." The boy said, shaking yeosang's hand in return.

"Nice to meet you, I'm wooyoung but you can call me woo." The younger said, shaking hongjoong's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, woo, my name is Hongjoong." The three boys exchanged smiles and hand shakes, talking and getting to know eachother.

"So, is there any fighters that you guys have drama with?" Yeosang asked, making the two boys get serious.

"Yup. There's this one fighter that betrayed me, we were tag team partners, one of the best duo's in the wrestling industry until one day he just snapped at me for no reason. His name is Seonghwa, Park Seonghwa." Hongjoong had to take a moment and pause, crossing his arms and his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"You're not alone Hongjoong, me and wooyoung had the same experience. We were friends with a tag team duo, best friends." Yeosang said, looking at Wooyoung so he can finish the story.

"Until one day we we're in a tag team wrestling match and I saw one of them ambush yeosang from behind, it caught me off guard and I tried to help him but that fucker got to me and put me in a sleeper hold." Wooyoung said, looking down at his lap, anxiously playing with his fingers.

"In the end, it was an unfair match because the referee didn't even see the attack and they still won." Yeosang said, putting his arm around wooyoung's waist and rubbing his side to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, may I ask what are their names?" Hongjoong asked.

"Their tag team name are 'The Hooks', Jongho is left hook because that's his best hand and San is right hook. Wooyoung and San have been in many fights in and outside of the ring and me and Jongho have had our fights here and there but most of the time it's huge arguments." Yeosang informed and Wooyoung nodded in agreement.