一16章

Liberation✔️

The final appearance of our MC is on the top image i made her much more attractive and accurate

CHAPTER TITLE:

"The overall power of Mugiwara. And the background story."

IT WAS OVERWHELMING, For the six eyes as he dodge the attack once again when you release an intense punch with a powerful impact that almost sent him flying.

The curse energy behind those are particularly out of control, its a different impact of an attack that made him more curious about that kind of sorcery plus her curse energy is a red color hue unlike other sorcerer's normal curse energy.

It was something different compare to them.

You become much more stronger when Gojo trained you many times to maintain your curse energy and your Conquerors haki ability to combine a strong prowess.

Gojo dodge the attack once again as fast he can when this time visible pink smoke are coming from your body as you directly focus to combine your curse energy and haki at the same time. You tried to aim for Gojo as he wish for you to don't worry about him.

You're so afraid to hurt him but The six eyes was desperate to see you to show him your true potential nonetheless.

Gomu-Gomu No Jet Gatling Gun

As you throw multiple punches directly to him Gojo tried to compensate your attack as you use his six eyes to directly see the meaning behind that powerful attack.

There's like veins flowing on your vessels that has a mix of colors.

What is that? Is like a overflow of blood that used to directly circulate on her vessel is that the meaning behind her attacks? Is Y/n-chan something special on her world?

Gojo smile to himself as he used his curse energy to tried to fight you, he remain professional when it comes on training.

If Gojo is being honest to himself you're not good when it comes to hand to hand combat your arms stretch very fast like a normal rubber but to slow to keep up. He tried to use this again as he want to send some punch on you but when your eyes widens wanting to punch him as well instead your arms stretches on the right side which Gojo dodge.

He used that opportunity to grab on your stretchable hand and swing you like a a rag doll which you squeal for the result.

"You're not good at hand to hand combat i kind a see that?" Gojo chuckled to himself staring at your chibi look.