♡ PROLOGUE ♡

After 8 years we meet again. Both more matured and less reckless. Was it right person wrong time before or is it just wrong person?

——————

"Jieun... What are you doing?" The girl turned around ashamed. "I- I..." She quickly switched her attention from the other guy to me and shot him a nasty glare signaling him to leave. The guy picked his stuff up and left slamming the door while it echoed throughout the janitor's closet. 

"Jieun-" I started before she cut me off, "Look we're both cheating on each other, I gave you too many chances. Let's break up and be with who we want" The girl said confidently looking into my eyes. I remembered why I fell in love with her at that moment, but I knew out relationship was far from healthy. I blinked a few times, "Alright"

And from that day we stopped talking, we acted as if she didn't know each other and ignored each other's existences. But just because I pretended like she wasn't there and ignored her doesn't mean I didn't observe her. 

I noticed all of Jieun's relationships after our break up were flings and never lasted more than a month. However, unlike Jieun I had a permanent relationship that lasted until high school ended.

 Amy, the girl I cheated on Jieun with, had decided to study abroad and she didn't like long distant relationships so we broke up.

Jieun was once the center of my world, but she was now just a background character... Would she stay a background character though?

——————

A/n: Does this sound interesting? Btw don't expect too much haha, this is meant to be a short story, something I can work on to take a break from my Jungwon ff from all the murder & mystery haha! It takes too much of my brain to write bc I need to think of motives and characters and stuff 😭😭😭

This story might update slower though than my Jungwon ff bc that one is my main one & this one will be short! It will update either Tuesday or Friday following my same schedule. Also don't get confused bc I mean that either the Jungwon ff will update or this one not both on 1 day 😅 Bur I might hv random uploads so still keep a look out for those, although it is kinda unlikely.