007

The buzzing of my phone woke me up. I hadn't realized that I fell asleep with it next to me and it was now on 15% but oh well.

Walker was still in a deep sleep, I swear he could sleep through a tornado. I learned that it takes a freight train to wake him up when I went to the bathroom at 2 am and tripped over my suitcase and crashed onto the floor. My knee was bruised but at least he was sleeping well.

"What are you doing?" He groaned, turning over in his bed.

"Shh...go back to sleep- you're dreaming." I eerily moved my hands around.

"I promise you would not be in my dreams."

"Go to sleep."

"You're awake." He argued.

"I'm also not grumpy, so wake up on the right said of the bed and then you can be amongst the living."

"You watch too much TV." He sighed sleepily and turned over.

I went into the bathroom, trying to ignore the slight butterflies from his morning voice.

When I say slightly butterflies, I mean like the caterpillars before they build their cocoon. I mean practically non existent butterflies. I do not have a crush on Walker Scobell.

Why am I defending myself to myself. I don't owe me any explanation.

I rolled my eyes and did my hair, makeup, and got dressed.

We were now being driven over to set. We all sat on our phones, texting the group chat every now and then.

 We all sat on our phones, texting the group chat every now and then

Sunny 🌞
Guys I'm bored

Mo mo ❣️
We're watching After 3 rn how are you bored?

Ooh that one has the best ....... scenes in it

Bray Bray
I don't like the way that was worded...

Maddy
She's correct

Mase💧
HOW DO YOU KNOW

LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA

Walker🚶
Shut up

Are you angy?

Walker🚶