Soon.

.
.
.
.
_______________________________
"Well shit."

Seeing the male gush towards you, you instinctively raised your arms in front of yourself.

"GEH, GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME!" You screeched at the top of your lungs.

"Yeah my ass is pretty fat."

"Shut the fuck up Shidou."

"Bro no one was talking to you Itoshit."

You were about to bite Ryusei's arm off because he was squeezing the air out of your lungs.

"If you don't get off me right now.." You tried to breathe out.

"Get off her you fat shit." Rin kicked Ryusei as he whined.

"Fucking rude ass.. Anyway, come on Y/n let's go!" Ryusei picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"HAH?!"

"Shidou what the fuck?!"

Turning his head around as he ran he poked his tongue at the crowd of boys behind him.

"WATCH OUT FOR THE WALL!"

"Ryu are you serious right now..." The dude had the audacity to take you to their training room and challenge you to a match.

"Well yeah! I saw you and Rin leave the room and when i entered i saw the score. Surely it wasn't you that won.. Right?" Shidou explained, a hint of surprise in his voice.

"I'm offended you think of me to be some girl who just sits around and does her nails. But yes, i did win against Rin." You concluded, feeling quite proud of the achievement but nonetheless you weren't actually surprised. You were well aware of the talent you possessed.

"Then let's play!"

"If you really want to.. But i'm a bit tired so i'll be going easier than i did with Rin." You said as you stretched your arms above your head, not yet noticing the crowd of boys at the door of the training room.

"Did you actually lose to Y/n?" Reo asked Rin, to which he received a hard glare.

"Okay.. I'll take that as a yes." He mumbled, moving his eyes back to you and Ryusei.

READY

SET..

START!

______________
FINAL SCORE

9-1

WHITE TEAM WINS!
______________

Everyone that witnessed the match was
shell-shocked. Y/n had beaten Ryusei 9-1 and she wasn't even going as hard as she did with Rin.

"How?!" Ryusei exclaimed, sweat dripping from his forehead and down his neck.

"That wasn't even 15%." Yoichi said aloud, stunning everyone around him.

"What?!" Meguru screeched.

"Well, she didn't even use 15% of her full potential. She was actually pretty sloppy there." Yoichi explained, stunning everyone even further.

"Ichi did you really have to call me out.." You sighed, rubbing your nape with a guilty smile on your face.

"Y/n stop destroying my players ego's will you?" Jinpachi's voice boomed through the speaker.

"Hey! It's their fault for willingly versing me!" You yelled back in defense, looking up at the camera in the corner of the room.

"Tch, just stop. You know that you're far more talented than they are." Jinpachi concluded, his voice nonchalant as ever.

"Whatever you lazy piece of shit.." You mumbled angrily, making Ryusei cackle.

"I heard that."

"You gon' do sum bout it?"

...

"Get out."

"What?"

"Fucking stubborn ass.." You clicked your tongue as you walked towards the gates ahead of you.

"You do know he's literally you but even worse." Yoichi bumped your shoulder, resulting in him getting kicked in the back.

"OW! I'M SORRY JEEEZ." Yoichi yelped, rubbing his back roughly.

"I'm just gonna head home. I'll probably be back tomorrow." You sighed, quite sad since you now had nothing to do.

"Okay," Yoichi softly said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, "Just come back to me soon.."

"ma'."

Butterflies exploded throughout your stomach as placed his head on your shoulder, gripping your waist ever so gently.

"I-uh-yeah. Yeah i will." You stuttered, rosy red cheeks reddening by the second.

Chuckling, Yoichi kissed your cheek softly, "Can't wait."

Letting go of your waist he watched you stumble forward. Catching your balance, you stood upright, back towards Yoichi as you began walked away.

"No goodbye?" Yoichi teased, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"I-." You stopped in your tracks, turning around to face Yoichi. 

"Bye ichi, see you later.." You mumbled quietly.

Giggling, Yoichi waved, "Bye ma', see you soon."

__________________________________
Hey ya'll !! How's everyone doin'???

lololol i kinda rushed this but since i got my headphones i got a wave of motivation just from listening to music.

Hope you are all well !! Mwah xx