Chapter 240 - 241

Chapter 240

"Tong'er, what did you say?"

Shen Zening frowned tightly, subconsciously grabbed the system and looked around 360 degrees, "You and the game system were attacked by Qin Jue ?"

He and Bai Yang had previously speculated that Qin Jue was from the Dragon Clan, and they also thought that the Dragon Clan might have something to do with the system, but how could Qin Jue attack the system and the game system?

Shen Zening couldn't associate Qin Jue with a high-tech artificial intelligence like the system for a while, and was a little confused by the system.

"Are you okay? The game system's AI protection..."

The skin on the system is just a shell for its launch. No matter how Shen Zening looked, there was no way to tell if there was anything abnormal.

It was held by Shen Zening and swayed around. It was shaken all over so that it was dizzy. With a strong force on its small metal wings, it quickly broke free from Shen Zening's hand.

"It's okay, I'm okay, and the AI ​​system's protective layer is also okay." The system said, "Mr. Shen, don't worry, we were indeed accidentally succeeded by Qin Jue just now, but the impact he can have on us is not But it's only a short second."

After Shen Zening heard this, he felt a little relieved and the system continued: "The system Qin Jue is using is an old-fashioned system from hundreds of years ago. We are the latest model. His The old-fashioned system can't do any harm to us, and one second is the limit. I didn't expect that there are technological products around him, otherwise, even for a mere second, I would not let him succeed."

The system did not deceive Shen Zening. The impact Qin Jue's system had on them was indeed only for that second. And the system itself was just caught off guard by Qin Jue. It was attacked while he was speaking, and the language module was confused. Just for a little while.

However, Qin Jue's attack came and ran fast, and he escaped without a hit. By the time the system reacted and tried to grab Qin Jue's system, it had already disappeared without a trace.

"So... we still don't know where they are?" Shen Zening grasped the key point and asked.

The system nodded heavily.

If Qin Jue hadn't been able to run and hide, it wouldn't have taken the Federation so many years to completely confirm that Qin Jue was not dead and was still hiding in the world of cultivation...

even the starship he snatched from the Federation would not have Don't know where it was hidden.

The starship was the latest model that Qin Jue had stolen when he defected from the Federation. However, after so many years, the Federation's starships had gone through countless generations, and Qin Jue's one could already be said to be an antique.

If the old antique faced the Federation's starship, he would definitely have no chance of winning. However, the Federation had not cared about the affairs of the cultivation world for a long time. Even the jump channel had been closed for many years and reopened to allow the starship to jump over and capture Qin Qin. Jue, it will take some time.

The system originally thought that it would have enough time to go through so many procedures and re-expand the jump channel, but unexpectedly, its host made Qin Jue anxious, and Qin Jue suddenly ran to the hotel.

"Qin Jue's starship must be equipped with a mimic device for camouflage. Mr. Shen, I will now apply to the federation for the corresponding equipment." The system took a deep breath and said to Shen Zening that it would immediately log off from the world of cultivation. Use the data flow back to the federation.