chapter -21(interrupted)

Riva skipped a heartbeat , she turned towards Armaan and looked into his eyes . Her eyes were filled with desire and love that she had for her husband . Now she was sure that she wanted to give this marriage a chance . Armaan lifted her in bridal style and carefully put her in bed . He kissed her forehead . Then start kissing her neck . He touched her shoulder from his right hand and then moved his hands through her arm to reach her wrist . He entangled his fingers with her while continuing kissing her neck . Riva started breathing heavily .

Then suddenly Riva said," stop !!"

Armaan got startled , he wondered what the hell he had done wrong . Riva immediately got up and ran into the bathroom leaving Armaan in trance .

After sometime Riva came outside the bathroom . She was looking embarrassed. Armaan asked ," did I do something wrong, what happened , Ri? I am sorry .. I shouldn't have ..."

Riva lowered her gaze and interrupted ," I just got my periods."

Armaan looked at his embarrassed wife . He went outside the room without saying anything . Riva got changed into some comfortable PJs.
She was sitting on the bed , just then Armaan came back . He had a chocolate shake on his one hand and a body warmer in the other . He gave it to Riva and said," Drink this , it is your favourite chocolate shake. I am putting this on the side table if you want you can use it ." He kept the body warmer on the side table near Riva .

Riva drank the chocolate shake . Then she lay down on the bed. Armaan laid beside her . Suddenly Riva felt Armaan's hand on her stomach . He was caressing her stomach under her t-shirt . She felt warmth. He embraced her in his arms and wishpered," Sleep wifey." Riva slowly closed her eyes . Today this man has touched her soul .

Next morning , Riva woke up in Armaan's arms , and he was still sleeping . Riva kissed his forehead and went inside the bathroom. After freshening up and getting ready,she went to order breakfast. Today is Sunday so they are not going to the office. She sat on the sofa in the living room and started working . While she was wondering , her phone rang .

Ravina called her , she asked her to visit Sighania Mansion for dinner as she was missing them and she had also invited Aashi and Reyansh .Riva agreed .

In the evening, Reyansh, Aashi , Riva and Armaan reached the Sighania mansion. Ravina has prepared favourite dishes of Riva and Aashi . Everyone was very happy except Juhi . Rudraksh was out of town . Kartik then gave some jewellery to both Aashi and Riva. Juhi was getting jealous seeing everything. Ravina asked children to stay over for a night . After some discussion they agreed . Riva with Armaan to.their room and Reyansh went with Aashi.
_______________________________________

Juhi 's P.O.V

Seeing those Kapoors so happy , I felt someone had put a dragger inside my heart . No it can't go on like this . I must do something to ruin their happy faces and that women Riva , how can papa give her such an expensive jewellery . I will make sure she doesn't leave happily .

The next morning , I planned to break her legs . I did something typical . I spilled oil on the staircase and asked a maid to call Riva for breakfast . I hid myself behind the pillar to watch the fun . As I was waiting I saw Riva coming in that direction but before she could reach , she met Aashi . Well it's good now they both can enjoy the same pain but before they could fall . Armaan held Riva's hand and to my surprise , Reyansh also held Riva's hand because she was near them and Aashi fell . Reyansh immediately took her to the hospital . Although she was not so injured, I think I got a good chance . I will never let these people live happily . They have to pay for everything that I have gone through . If I can't make Mr. Kapoor pays for his sin then I will make his children repent of his mistake . I can never forget what he had done with me and I won't let anyone forget.