Step Mommy (2)

"Mommy won't hurt you, baby. She loves you so much." His mommy kissed him while he hugged her.

"We'll stop if you don't like it, but trust me, you'll love every bit of it." She carress his soft locks as he is sucking her nipple like a baby.

"Okay." He smiled her as she happily kissed his mouth.

Since the last time Y/N played with his ass she couldn't stop but wanted him to bottom for her.

She did play with his ass after that when Jungkook himself bent down presents his ass for her to play with.

She gladly tongue fuck his hole while pumping his cock which he loves a lot and finally asked him if he would bottom for her.

He was kinda scared at first, but she assured him that everything would be alright.

She has everything ready, the lubes, the strap on dildo, a pink set of  furry handcuff, collar and bunny headband, a heart buttplug and pink stockings.

She asked him to undress as he quickly did. She went ahead and bought the package that contained the stuff she ordered.

She hands him the stockings to wear as she puts the collar and bunny headband on him. "You look so pretty." She compliments him as he looks so cute right now.

"Are you going to be a good slut for mommy?" She asked as her hand softly grazed his hard cock.

His cock tingles when she called him a slut. His babygirl side always wanted something like this. He never realized that being called a slut will excite him.

"Yes, Mommy. I'm going to be a very obedient slut for you." She smiles and kissed his nose.

"You're so cute." She fisted his cock giving it a nice squeeze before pushing him back on the bed.

She smirked and sat between his legs. She held both of his legs and pulled them up until his knees almost touched his shoulders. She asked him to hold then up like that which he obeyed bending himself in half.

This gave her good access to his cock and hole. She bends and kissed his rim as she palms his cock.

She started to give him long licks from his hole to balls as groans started to leave his mouth.

"Are you enjoying babyboy?" She asked jerking his cock. "Yes, M-mommyy,"

She smiled taking his cock in her mouth while one of her finger went straight in his ass. "Yes, m-mommy j-just like t-that," He whimpered with a shaky voice.

She fingers fucks his hole. "My baby....your ass is so tight how am I going to fuck you?" She smiled as she replaced her finger with her tongue again. She gives licks on his hole

She stopped and made him sit straight on the bed. She cuffs his wrists together.

"Turn around....face on bed ass in air quick." She ordered as she straightened herself.

"Gotta prepare this cute ass now." She said once he got in the position putting his cuffed hands infront of his face. He looks so beautiful being submissive like this.

She leans in to give a few licks on his rim again. She brought the strawberry flavored lube slathering it against his rim. He shudders at the cold sticky thing on his ass.

She takes a small amount of lube on her finger and pushed them into his ass. He hissed at the stretch. "Baby, it's okay. Mommy is preparing you, right?" He nodded and burried his face in the mattress.

She continued to finger his ass spreading the lube in his inners so he doesn't have any problem once she start to fuck him.

"Done....now tell me baby which size do you want to get fucked with? Small medium large?" She asked him to make him comfortable because it's his first time.

She showed him three of the dildos. "Ummm I think I'll take the medium one mommy." He answers her. She smiled because she wanted to use the medium one as well.

She wore it ready to fuck him. She coats the dildo with lubes and stands behind him. She kissed his asscheeks pressing the tip on his rim.

"Mommy will be gentle, okay? Mommy won't hurt her babyboy right?" She said lovingly to ease him and pushed the tip in.

His breath started getting heavy. "Go a-ahead p-push it in" He bravely told her to which she replied with a push and kisses on his back.

This time, he screamed a little. "Just one last push, babyboy." She ran her tongue on his back as he nodded, ready for the last push.

He screamed loudly when she pushed the remaining length in. She quickly placed soft kisses on his back, neck area telling him it's okay. The lube made the process easier for both of them.

"Mommy......" he sobbed out, seeking comfort from her as he twisted his head to the back, wanting to be kissed by her.

She captured his lips in hers, providing him the comfort he wanted. "Tell me when to move."

She said, caressing him. "You can m-move."

She smiled, peeking his lips as she started to move her lips. The first few thrusts were painful for him, but it turned pleasurable eventually.

"Am I being a good slut m-mommy?" He asked between the thrusts while she is thrusting in holding his asscheeks apart.

"Yes babyboy you're being a good slut for mommy." He felt proud of him as he loves praises from his mommy.

He moaned loud, arching his back and sticking his butt out. She smirked as she slaped his butt.

"You are such a whore babyboy." She said and slapped his butt again. He loved being spanked like this.

She stops pulling the toy out of him as he cries, feeling empty, his hole clenched over nothing.

"Get on your back." She instructed as he laid down facing her. His face looks so beautiful right now. You leaned over him to kiss his lips as he kept his cuffed hands above him head. She pushed it back in him as he moaned in satisfaction.

"So beautiful." She compliments him and started to play with his nipples. "Y-yes m-mommy more" He demanded while she sucked his nipple rubbing the other one with her thumb, ramming the dildo inside of him.

"Aah m-mommy I'm close." He informs so she fist his cock stroking him nicely.

She gives a few hard thrust pulling the toy out and took his cock in her mouth to make him cum.

She squeezed his balls too while he broke out in her mouth finally.

She swallowed everything before she moved up to see him scattered beautifully on the bed. The pink accessories on him made him look more pretty and fuckable. She wanted to pushed the dildo back in him and fuck him more but hold back seeing how tired he looks so instead she smiled softly caressing his thighs and bend down to kiss his rim before sticking the heart buttplug in his hole which made him look ten times cuter.

"Thank m-mommy." She smiles uncuffing his hands leaving rest of the accessories like stockings headband,collor and buttplug on him.

"I want to pleasure you too." He pouts.

"No baby today was about you. Seeing you being like this was already so pleasurable." She kissed his face.

"Please cuddle me naked at least." He requested with the same pout, she nodded taking off the bra and shorts she was wearing pulling the covers over them and cuddled him letting him sleep on her breasts.

-----------------------------------------

I know yall were waiting for the tutor and twins one but enjoy this for a while hehe 😚😚😚