0.5

Words:1179
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
____________________________________

"Messi scores a goal and celebrates, Christiano scores a goal and poses like he's in a shampoo commercial"-kaito_________________________________3rd pov:

_________________________________
3rd pov:

It's a rainy day.

Pitter, patter, pitter. Patter.

If you look closer you see a big orphanage, despite it being dark and rainy you can see 7-8 year olds outside with a older guy.

"Otouchan! Here!" A little boy yelled, they were running over the field in front of the orphanage with 6 other kids plus the older guy. "Hai!" The older guy yelled out with a amused smile, there was a ball in front of him as he still ran, a different kid came running straight at him in a attempt to steal the ball but the older guy performed a rainbow flick over the kid before he passed it over to the kid from earlier.

"Try harder!" He yelled at the kid he bypassed, the kid where he passed at was running across the field dribbling past others until he yelled again  "otouchan! For you!" The other kids face morphed into horror realising what was about to happen before the older guy grinned "alright!" He sprinted as the kid with the ball shot it up in his direction than the older guy jumped up tapping it with his chest before he headed the ball it into the goal.

The kid came running with a grin as he jumped up while the older guy caught him and grinned as well "Goodjob" the kid grinned as he hugged the older guys neck.

The other kids began whining "Otouchan that's unfair! Your to good at this!" One stated the older guy let out a chuckle as he softly smiled "just practice and you will be as good as me, now let's head inside miss Hina must be worried" the older guy said with a soft smile. "Hai!" The kids said in unison as they ran inside, the older guy followed after them still holding into the kid in his arms with a content look.

As he walked inside he saw the kids drying up with a lady which was probably miss hina, she noticed the guy as she smiled "ah kaito  thanks for showing up again, they only listen to you so it's really helpful" the now introduced kaito smiled as he set the kid down and spoke "of course, I don't mind anyways I don't have work on these days and I like seeing them grow each day" he explained.

Ms hina chuckled as she walked to kaito, kaito looked perplexed but than she softly ruffled his hair, he looked surprised but his eyes softened as he slightly crouched and closed his eyes taking in the warmth of the hand "you've grown, I remember the day you arrived here and look at you now, all big and handsome helping out dear old us" she joked.

Kaito simply hummed as he seemed to take his priorities in the affection rather than replying, miss hina dint seem to mind as she continued to pat his head and ruffle his hair as she kept a eye on the kids as the kids walked upstairs to there room since they were done drying.

".. you should do something with football, your really good at it" kaito opened his eyes at her sentence as he hummed before he stood straight and spoke his face had gone to his stoic facade since the kids were gone by now tho his eyes were soft and full with warmth.

". Miss Hina this is simply a hobby, I'm not planning on going pro" she signed and patted his shoulder "alright alright, by the way it's dark now stay here till tomorrow I'm sure harumi can be alone till tomorrow morning" kaito simply hummed and signed "alright il text her" miss hina smiled as she walked away probably on his way to make kaitos room.

Kaito took out his phone as he pressed on his sisters contacts and typed.
——————————————————————————

Princess

Oi haru I'm staying at miss hina
since it's dark don't wait for me

Princess:
Aight goodnight
————————————————————————-

He signed as he shook his head before he looked around and walked upstairs to the rooms, he walked down the hallway until he saw a door with an old name tag "Abe kaito" he read out loud, he scratched his neck before he opened the door seeing his old room except cleaned up. He let out a simple hum as he walked to the bed seeing a pair of pj's, he picked them up before he walked to the bathroom ready to shower and go to bed.

-☆彡★꧂ after shower

He exited the shower with a towel draped over his shoulders and he was wearing pj's except without the shirt, he yawned as he walked to the bed and threw the towel away before he crawled into bed and closed his eyes. "Goodnight..." he mumbled out under his breath before he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
____________________________________

____________________________________                Blue lock additional time!! Ego is seen looking at his monitors with a interested look, anri walks into the room with a bowl of ramen, she notices egos look as she walked closer and sets the rame...

                Blue lock additional time!!
Ego is seen looking at his monitors with a interested look, anri walks into the room with a bowl of ramen, she notices egos look as she walked closer and sets the ramen bowl down before she speaks." What's that?"

Ego hummed as he picked up the ramen bowl and chopsticks as he ate a bit before speaking "remember saying we were missing a player? Yea I found the last one I want I think he's decent for this"

She looked curiously at the monitor "Abe kaito.." she mutters out as she observes the picture before speaking "what's so interesting about him?"

Ego hummed before speaking "he's a drop out  from high school so there's no official record of him playing soccer since he dit something else in middle school, but I saw him play a few days ago with some kids his skills are to big for simply playing with some third rate kids"

He explained, anri let out a 'oh' sound as she stared at the picture as ego continued to talk "I saw it from my office, he was playing in front of a orphanage with a bunch of kids but he performed tricks that's above that level so I want to at least give him a chance."

Anri looked curious as she tilted her head "which trick?" Ego hummed before speaking "rainbow flick and excellent ball control " anri seemed somewhat impressed as ego spoke again "send him a mail as well but adjust it a bit to let out the part with school uniforms, he's gonna be in team Z last rank since I can't probably give him a rank" anri nodded as she smiled "got it will do now"
____________________________________
                                       A/n
Noah here! And prologue is done! It's currently 12 march and 22:18 when finished, i tested a bit with how I'm supposed to write the upcoming matches I kinda like how I wrote it but y'all need to decide so yea- anyways I am tired so good nighty for me and good day/night/moon for you!