1 - Broken Heartstrings

This chapter will be from the 3rd, Luna & Felix's perspectives

Luna & Felix's perspectives.

There will be so much bashing on this book. Cullens except maybe Rosalie, Emmett & Jasper if I'm feeling nice. Bella bashing is a must (I always bash the bitch cause I don't like her, her creepy ass husband or her weird spawn love child.) Eddie boy cause he's a creep tbh, Malice cause I don't like her either lmao and all the wolves. Ain't no body safe in this book lollll. Lmk who I should do long or short term. Wolves are long term. The best trio (Rosalie, Emmett & Jasper) might be short term tbh.

Spam the comments on all my books yall! I love seeing your guy's comments whether it's questions, theories or even just in general!

Anyways enjoy my wonderful weirdos! 🤍

P.S. this is gonna be a bit of a messy first chapter since I deleted the prologue lol for reasons, but I hope y'all like it either way 😊

-This chapter has not been edited or checked for spelling mistakes. I'll try to fix them once the entire story is complete or when I can.-

Charlie and Rae had been long time sweethearts who loved each other before Renee ever sank her talons into him.

Rae had been devastated when she found out about Charlie cheating with Renee.

Rae had been a witch and knew she was pregnant with their daughter who she wanted to name Luna.

Rae had a feeling and seemingly  knew would do great things one day.

She'd also be a powerful witch too just like her mother and their ancestors too.

She was right.

She watched from the afterlife as her beautiful and beloved daughter invested money into several other businesses claiming her own stake in it.

Never once giving it away to Renee or Charlie for free unless she needed to or if it was for charity.

🧁 🧁 🧁

Luna smiled as she finished baking the rest of her boyfriend's favorite baked goods and a few of her special homemade herbal soups.

She knew he'd been under the weather and wanted to help him feel better.

He'd also been pulling away lately and spending time with her younger half-sister who she didn't like.

Bella and her supposed parents except their father Charlie all wanted for Luna to pay for expensive meaningless things so she'd made sure to lie to them claiming she spent it all on a charity which she hadn't done.

She does donate to charities she loves and are very important or special to her.

Charlie never asked for a thing but she knew he struggled so she'd help him out if he truly needed it but they haven't spoken much since she left his home when she had turned eighteen.