Her childhood crush ❤️

Aashvi's Pov:
I really don't know what to do or what can be done to remove all these thoughts from my mind. It's been more than 2 years and I am still not able to overcome from him. Yesss I was attracted towards him since 8th class and now I am in 10th but didn't knew how it would work. So let's start from my 8th standard...
So, I was in 8th/A class. It was my first day after lockdown (corona time n all iyk), I had my one friend who was due to distribution in sections was in section B since i was and i am an introvert girl, i could not make any further friend. Once in recess i visited in section B to meet Harshika, my friend. There i saw 2 boys named Avyansh and Aaransh from senior classes. When I aksed my friend about  them she told me that they took a break in lockdown time and are restarting their class now. At that time I literally was a very innocent girl and was not even thinking of being in relationship as I didn't wanted to be a girl who would ever lie to her parents just to be a nibbi . I was standing on the door of classroom and suddenly Avyansh got bumped on me, he was running and without even seeking forgiveness he just ran away from there. I felt too strange that he didn't even said sorry and ran away laughing at his friend.
I asked my friend 'Ye bhaiya ko akal wagarah nhi hai kya'?
She laughed and told me to not to say him bhaiya as it will look awkward because they are from same class now.
I felt something for him that day but just ignored it  removing all that absurd things from my mind.
Now, after 2 working weeks winter holidays started after which our final exams would be held.
I gave all my exams and scored well 95% making my parents proud as always but deep down I knew the hardwork behind it.
Between all of this there were many confronts of me and Avyansh but I was a stranger for him.
Just like this we reached in 9th standard. On our first day I got to know that I was still in section A and that year unfortunately Harshika left school. I being all alone started talking to one of my classmate Trisha who was better in studies in than me. She was also a girl who had desire to make her parents proud.
When I spent my some time with her i got to know that our behaviour was similar, we both had same desires. But she was little bit daring than me. Otherwise we both were introverts.
We both started sitting at same bench and were good friends now. She was monitor of our class.
And this year Avyansh was in my section too.
Ok so this innocent friend of mine had a relationship of 4 years which ended because that boy named, Vikram was bored with her. And now, he started taking interest in Ishita, a girl from our class.
Ishita was a girl who was playing with emotions of literally 4 boys. 3 were from our class and 1 senior. These were Vikram Aaransh Avyansh and a senior Reyansh.
But from all of them 2 were serious for her named, Avyansh and Reyansh. They both used to fight together who would ever say against Ishita.
And now, Trisha wanted to take a revenge from her just by making her jealous by sitting with her boyfriends and all.
Trisha started talking to both the boys though she didn't had flirting skills but tried her best. Aaransh was flattered for his but Avyansh was loyal to his one and only girlfriend, Ishita.
Trisha started talking to Avyansh and tried her best to make Ishita jealous and sometimes she became successful too.
As she was a topper she started giving Avyansh her notebooks and was after a couple of weeks a good friend of him now. But I kept all of my feelings in my heart for him and never expressed them in front of anyone not even my bestfriend too.
One day Trisha started checking bag of Avyansh just to take her notebook. She found a sanitary pad in his bag and the time she told me I wasn't able to stop my laugh. Though I knew it was of his elder sister(Trisha told me) but I was still making joke of it just for the sake of fun.